+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Women and Orgasms

Women and Orgasms

I am curious here. Is there a point that you ladies reach where
    you're totally spent? I'm not not necessarily talking about tired...I am talking about reaching that point where you just can't orgasm anymore. Kind of like what happens to us guys...we climax and then we're spent for awhile.
    Life is an Illusion...Dreams are real.

No. We can outlast any man, anytime, but the intensity of the orgasm decreases (at least, for me). You guys always wear out first.

For the record, my maximum was 4 times.

Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    No. We can outlast any man, anytime, but the intensity of the orgasm decreases (at least, for me). You guys always wear out first.

outlast huh??? any man u say??? interesting... i'd put money down to say that i could break your record (4 times) AND outlast u... nway... back on the subject... each women is different... some can get multiple orgasms seconds apart from each other... so obviously... they're feeling SOMETHING... some get multiple orgasms as much as half an hour apart... some even fake one every 5 min for about an hour till they run out of breath... so wat can i say... u can't generalize for something like that...

My woman dries up after about 40 minutes or so generally speaking. Sometimes she takes longer, but I can out last her if I really tried. But that's no fun But damn you women can orgasm.

"some even fake one every 5 min for about an hour till they run out of breath"

That's hilarious! and sad. what a waste.

It's true that every woman is different.

I think the key is learning your partner's ways, then trying to get in synch enough that you both end up satisfied.

Personally, I've never experienced being 'spent'. I've gotten where I'm tired and just want to go to sleep, but my body could have kept having orgasms til I dropped unconscious from exhaustion.
    The one thing that can make me feel 'spent' is if I lose the turn-on. As long as the mood keeps coming, it just keeps getting hotter and the climaxs get crazier.

Apache, I highly suggest trying to 'spend' your partner. She'll love it!

shit, i just realized what you might be asking lol
    woman go through the same cycles as men really. After an orgasm, we need a break, and just like guys, the length of the break usually goes with the intensity of the orgasm.
    that make sense?

Quote Originally Posted by flushd
    woman go through the same cycles as men really. After an orgasm, we need a break, and just like guys, the length of the break usually goes with the intensity of the orgasm.
    that make sense?
    (puzzled) The need for a break must vary from woman to woman, then...

Quote Originally Posted by flushd
    that make sense?
    Yes! Thats what I wanted to hear....Although its a little different. I know my woman has mini orgasms that build into this gigantic finale. Then she seems to need a break, and I was wondering if it is the same type of break men need. I've learned how to spend her...theres a point where her whole body
    begins to contract uncontrollably. Thats my signal to climax...and yes I can control myself till that point. Sharing an orgasm with your partner at the same time is the ultimate rush...

My aren't we confident....lol. Perhaps you've been with the wrong men.
    But...its not about outlasting....its about mutual pleasure and lasting together. Its true....a guy can climax quickly. But he can also learn control,
    something I learned long ago from a very special ladyfriend.

umm, at some point I usually need a break. Usually I can tell this because sex feels more uncomfortable, I sense the friction as something unpleasant. But I'm ready to go again after a while.

Interesting.

In my limited experience..there's this girl who also claimed to not have much experience and I'm pretty confident she's telling the truth. When we started messing around, we'd get into dry sex and she would have her little orgasms, I guess, because she'd be building up for it with the moaning and increased speed of motion and grinding and all of that and end it in a final, noticeably louder moan and then stop..then every few seconds thereafter for about a minute or two she'd draw in breath like she was crying and I'd ask what was wrong and she'd say it was like little mini orgasms afterwords..like aftershocks. Then when we got a little more into it, like heavy petting, fingering, oral, it was pretty much the same thing, except a much, much louder scream/moan/squirm all over her body..but still those little aftershocks at about 10-15 second intervals. The reason I mention these is to get a clue from you ladies whether this is a sign of a true orgasm. The reason I ask is what scorpio mentioned about some faking it every 5 minutes, because this one tells me she's literally pretty much ready to go almost immediately, one time after another. I pretty much asked her the same thing the thread starter asked, is "do you need a short break after your orgasm?" and she's like.."well..kinda...but not much..I'm ready to go again", not two minutes after she was finished with the previous "orgasm", if they are indeed orgasms.

I guess I'm posing a new question: Are these orgasms real? I don't see why she should have any reason to fake them. She may be doing it to make me feel better, I guess, but there's really no need. We both understand we're NOT a couple. There's no romantic relationship. We're kind of both messing around and experimenting as this is my first experience of the sort as well. So can it be that she easily orgasms because she's a novice too? that and/or there are just some women who orgasm easily. And when I say easily, I MEAN easily. I mean I can get her to have 4 of these so-called "orgasms" (again, if this is in fact what they are) in under an hour.

Quote Originally Posted by Apache
    My aren't we confident....lol. Perhaps you've been with the wrong men.
    But...its not about outlasting....its about mutual pleasure and lasting together. Its true....a guy can climax quickly. But he can also learn control,
    something I learned long ago from a very special ladyfriend.
    Of course I am confident. To my knowledge, most men are biologically incapable of multiple orgasms, so once he is done, he is done. All a woman has to do is be willing and able to climax and have a partner who is willing to accommodate. There may well be a point when an orgasmic woman can't orgasm anymore, but I have not yet reached it. Men seem to have a limit; women do not (although apparently some women may need some recovery time). Ain't life grand?

But perhaps I misunderstood your original question... I thought you were asking if there is a point at which we can no longer climax, and I vote no, it seems not to be the case, and in this regard, we are able to outlast men.
    Last edited by shh!; 03-08-05 at 06:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by nomas
    Interesting.

In my limited experience..there's this girl who also claimed to not have much experience and I'm pretty confident she's telling the truth. When we started messing around, we'd get into dry sex and she would have her little orgasms, I guess, because she'd be building up for it with the moaning and increased speed of motion and grinding and all of that and end it in a final, noticeably louder moan and then stop..then every few seconds thereafter for about a minute or two she'd draw in breath like she was crying and I'd ask what was wrong and she'd say it was like little mini orgasms afterwords..like aftershocks. Then when we got a little more into it, like heavy petting, fingering, oral, it was pretty much the same thing, except a much, much louder scream/moan/squirm all over her body..but still those little aftershocks at about 10-15 second intervals. The reason I mention these is to get a clue from you ladies whether this is a sign of a true orgasm. The reason I ask is what scorpio mentioned about some faking it every 5 minutes, because this one tells me she's literally pretty much ready to go almost immediately, one time after another. I pretty much asked her the same thing the thread starter asked, is "do you need a short break after your orgasm?" and she's like.."well..kinda...but not much..I'm ready to go again", not two minutes after she was finished with the previous "orgasm", if they are indeed orgasms.

I guess I'm posing a new question: Are these orgasms real? I don't see why she should have any reason to fake them. She may be doing it to make me feel better, I guess, but there's really no need. We both understand we're NOT a couple. There's no romantic relationship. We're kind of both messing around and experimenting as this is my first experience of the sort as well. So can it be that she easily orgasms because she's a novice too? that and/or there are just some women who orgasm easily. And when I say easily, I MEAN easily. I mean I can get her to have 4 of these so-called "orgasms" (again, if this is in fact what they are) in under an hour.
    Sounds real to me, stud boy! Those are muscles spasms. And I blushed when I read your post....
    :-D

But seriously, there are certain times of the month that women are more orgasmic and definitely more "in the mood" - it has to do with her cycle and shifting hormones. You may find that sometimes she is very happy to have as many orgasms as you are willing to give her, and other times she will be happy with one or two.

Sounds real to me, stud boy! Those are muscles spasms. And I blushed when I read your post....
    :-D

But seriously, there are certain times of the month that women are more orgasmic and definitely more "in the mood" - it has to do with her cycle and shifting hormones. You may find that sometimes she is very happy to have as many orgasms as you are willing to give her, and other times she will be happy with one or two.
    It's not so much me as it's her. I don't think I do anything out of the ordinary, she just easily reaches climax, I guess. But this one is just like this all the time, I think, because there was a time where we messed around 3 Thrusday nights in a row and it was pretty much the same story every time.

Lucky her!!!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast