+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: multiple orgasms

multiple orgasms

hey I just wonderd how do you know when you have a multiple orgasm? is it lots of orgasms after each other or what? please help thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Blink
    hey I just wonderd how do you know when you have a multiple orgasm? is it lots of orgasms after each other or what? please help thanks
    For myself, I only have these if my partner and I do the missionary position and my legs tucked under his chest or high up in the air...I experience waves of them usually at 30 second or one minute intervals...the feeling is awesome !.... I once had a record 16 in one session !

The G spot has to he vigorously touched by the **** (I started a thread on this that my current bf cannot last longer than 5 min to do this) Its different for every woman I think...it takes alot of patience and practice...

Quote Originally Posted by updraft
    For myself, I only have these if my partner and I do the missionary position and my legs tucked under his chest or high up in the air...I experience waves of them usually at 30 second or one minute intervals...the feeling is awesome !.... I once had a record 16 in one session !

The G spot has to he vigorously touched by the **** (I started a thread on this that my current bf cannot last longer than 5 min to do this) Its different for every woman I think...it takes alot of patience and practice...
    It's true! Multiple orgasms do not have to occur as far apart as hours from each other. Some can occur as little as 10 seconds apart. The so called G-Spot, named after the OB-GYN whom discovered it; is the same as the male prostate gland. These organs are both responsible for releaseing fluids out of both the penis and the vaginal track. The G-Spot is in fact one of the most sensitive areas in the woman for sexual stimulation.

The only way possible for the G-Spot to be fully stimulated is by the proper insertion of a penis. Next time you are with your partner, notice how the penis has a tilt to it, it almost looks curved. This bannana shape allows the penis to stimulate the entire G-Spot area. It is more a zone rather than a spot. The entire surface area that makes up the G-Spot is roughly around 2 squared inches.

The positions updraft discussed are very successful ways to maximize stimulation of the G-Spot. Don't forget, the G-Spot is located 2.5-3 inches deep and on the top side on the vaginal tract. Not even "fingering" or manual stimulation can compare to what sex does for this area. By lifting your legs, or basicly "shifting your pelvis"; you lower the position of your G-Spot and elevate the position of the penis. You should try to adoid arching your back, unless you think that the penis is well curved to still stimulate this area.

If this is all done correctly, a women may expiriance her first of many orgasms in as little as 4-5 minutes. Each orgasm that follows may be as little as 30 seconds to 2 minutes apart. You need not stop sex during these intervals. Sex may last as long as you can physically endure, as long as your partner can last, or as long as the kids don't wake up. Don't forget to consider, that the longer you have sex in this fashion, the more orgasms you will have, and each one will be more intense than the previous one.

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah..I remember the days of having them like a min apart.....over and over again! IT was GREAT!
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

Placing a pillow or two under her arse seems to help with the position.
    Life is an Illusion...Dreams are real.

thanks for the post everyone but what about just clit stimulation with fingers? are you able to have multiple orgys by just doing that?

thanks for the post everyone but what about just clit stimulation with fingers? are you able to have multiple orgys by just doing that?

O.o O.o O.o O.o
    If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

Why do you ask?

what about just clit stimulation with fingers? are you able to have multiple orgys by just doing that?
    I don't know about multiples, but sticking to the basics never hurt anyone dear.

"Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Honestly I was able to while being on top and having sex....with the guys legs spread apart and my hips bent forward....and have him go in and out very slowly.....move your hips forward as far as you need to but still remain in an upright postion. If you hit your spot just right....and then stimulate your clit yourself......it should happen. Works for me.

If your talking about solo sex.......try one of them massagers from Walmart....hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Ellynn
    If your talking about solo sex.......try one of them massagers from Walmart....hehe
    walmart??? save urself the trip and put ur phone on vibrate..

ok yeah.. sry... that was a little bit uncalled for... but like wow... to all the guys n' girls out there.. ellyn is onto something... u gotta come up with some blueprints on windows paint for that position and like copywrite it fast!!!
    If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

i mean when my bf touched my clit because we havent had sex yet and i was just wondering how ..

I've had them as close together as 1 second apart. My record was 12 one right after the other. That was quite an experience. That only happened twice. Second time it was 7 orgasms. After that, it never happened again. I can have them every few minutes though if I have a little help in some form or another. That's just me though.

"Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i mean when my bf touched my clit because we havent had sex yet and i was just wondering how ..
    Well if you have one orgasm that way....then your lucky. Personally I haven't that way w/ a guy. But I suppose everyone is different.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellynn
    Well if you have one orgasm that way....then your lucky. Personally I haven't that way w/ a guy. But I suppose everyone is different.

OOOH Ellynn you have to try it sometime!! ITS AWESOME ...Thing is you have to find a guy who will stay hard for longer than 5 minutes...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast