+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need advice with a girl that i have a crush on

Need advice with a girl that i have a crush on

Hi everyone this is the first time i posted on these forums so bear with me .

Some background info: im 15 i never been on a relationship before and im kinda shy when i talk to girls that i like.

Well here it goes, well the first day she came to work at my job i really didnt notice that i really liked her it was until the 2nd day when i had to teach her how to close her station that i started to get attracted to her, we would talk, laugh alot and smile at each other when we worked that day, that even a co worker told me that if i had found my other half because we looked so happy been with each other.
    Well since then i always talk to her askin her simple questions like how shes been and hows school for her, shes kinda shy too so i always have to start the conversation. but recently i have found her lookin my way and like she always makes a comment when i mess up on something, she also play fights and just play around with me. this one time another co worker saw us playin around and said yall flirtin huh and what i did is just left cuz im just too shy to admitt that i like her. i recently got her phone number and just been texting her like hows her day going and whats she doing, just simple chit chat. i dont know if she has a boyfriend or not but my guess is no because she never talks about him but then shes kinda shy and dont know if she can trust me enough to tell me?.What my problem is tellin her how i feel about her, i dont really know how to tell her how i feel, i sometimes have time alone with her like when shes out side waiting for his mom to pick her up i could talk to her for a bit but i really just dont know how to tell her like how to bring the conversation to that. so please help me with my shyness ? i really dont know how to talk to her, now im just going to see her once a week because her mom came in and told the manager to make her scheadule shorter and that scheadule only matches one day per week . i really have some questions about this so could yall answere them for me please.

1. from what yall read do you think she likes me back?
    2.how can i tell her that i like her?
    3. what kind of questions can i ask her when i text that could make her think that i like/care about her?

thanks in advance for the help

im a few yrs older than you but i remember being in your shoes a few years ago. go after her! she obviously likes you or she wouldnt be texting you or goofing around with you at work like that, i was shy too so i know how hard it is, but dont let her slip away!
    can you two take your lunch break together?
    ask her if she would like to get lunch with you one day. just be like hey do you want to go to (wherever you would go) for lunch with me on saturday? or maybe if you need to do something some day like buy new shoes or get something for school, ask her if she wants to go with you!
    if she was your girlfriend and was messing around with another guy at her work assuming you didnt work there, and was texting him and stuff, would you want to be with her? chances are shes single and interested because shes acting like she is, at least thats how i would look at it. good luck
    and she will know / does know that you like her just from the attention your giving her. maybe compliment her hair or eyes or something, or what shes wearing, stuff like that will tell her you like her without being too awkward to say
    Last edited by BravesFan01; 10-09-08 at 09:35 AM.

if not ur not sure about a bf ask a mutual friend at work who might.. and just be brave man, its tough at your age, i was in a similar position once. Just gotta stick with it and hope for the best. Next time around it will be easier.

Quote Originally Posted by Alonso View Post
    I really dont know
    how to talk to her,
    now im just going to see her
    once a week
    because her mom came in
    and told the manager
    to make her schedule shorter
    and that schedule only matches,
    one day per week.
    Not good at all!
    Last edited by ItselfIAm; 10-09-08 at 05:04 PM.
    To truly know is to truly be, that which is that which is that which is that which is,
    Time only feels with joy or pain, joy is caused by pain.