+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Crush on girl at work

Crush on girl at work

Hi, i have recently started to develop the beginnings of a crush for one of the girls i work with. She is currently in a relationship. I have had several crushes on girls before and they were not very nice experiences, personally. Some lasted for a few years and some lasted several weeks and eveything in between. This time i am actually trying to stop my crush developing because i dont want to go through this again. I have always kept my feelings secret and have kept them bottled up for the duration of the crush. I feel like i want to discuss my crush with a friend/s at work this time. This could be disastarous i know but i dont know whether bottling up my feeling is worse for me emotionally and mentaly. If my crush finds out then the atmosphere at work would be very tense. I just dont know what to do? Thanks for any suggestions.

Nothing beats a crush faster then dating other girls. The infatuation should start slipping once you get the stink of other women on you. Discussing it with coworkers is probably a really bad idea and I wouldn't advise it.

ima dawg so if im interested in a girl she knows pretty fast so I would say go for it. Maybe why there is a lot of drama in my life lol and yeah like the guy before me says don't tell anyone at work haha