+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Decoding women

Decoding women

hey all,
    Ok, I dont usually post in these places but I have noticed quite afew strange things when Im around women (like going to a receptionist, or some department rep). 'Sometimes' they act really strange and I've tried to decode it but never certain of my conclusion. Let me give you an example, the other day I went into a department and a lady was serving some men. She was speaking 'normal'. They left and I went ahead, all of a sudden she speaks to me if a really 'soft tone'. It was a very significant change. She maintained constant eye contact, preened her hair alittle and did some other things. Now, she was talking to me and I didnt get a word she said because I was standing their thinking "EH?! whats going on", and believe it or not I am still thinking "EH?!" lol. Anyway, I'd be interested to hear what the ladies on this forum would have to say. I suspect she was attracted to me but you never know women..

Uh...yeah, all the signs point to the fact that she thinks ya hot...
    If I had to choose between loving you and breathing, I'd use my last breath the tell you that I love you

Just 'cause I'm a hick don't mean I'm stupid...and i'm more than happy to prove that to ya'll anyday!
    Hey ya'll and Yee Haw are part of my vocab...'cause I'm a country girl

Don't cry for a guy, let a guy cry for you 'cause girls give & forgive but buys get & forget." --Brooke Davis

Thanks.
    Do you think the stronger the attraction, the stronger the siginals a female will give out?

It really depends on the girl and how they show affection...but in this case, I'd say most likely.
    If I had to choose between loving you and breathing, I'd use my last breath the tell you that I love you

Just 'cause I'm a hick don't mean I'm stupid...and i'm more than happy to prove that to ya'll anyday!
    Hey ya'll and Yee Haw are part of my vocab...'cause I'm a country girl

Don't cry for a guy, let a guy cry for you 'cause girls give & forgive but buys get & forget." --Brooke Davis