+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Going to call Her. How to prove her that i love her more than usual ?

Going to call Her. How to prove her that i love her more than usual ?

Hello everyone,
    i just joined this forum and i did join it to benefit from your experience and get your guidelines.
    i have met a girl online, through a language exchange website. i have been chatting with her and exchanging concern and questions for a period i describe very short, but, both of us found that the other part is feeling just like the other one and we have so many common interests and concerns. she begins to love me, and i already loved her, no doubt, since she was the sweetest person i ever met ;) , and recently she asked for my phone number so we go live in our conversation.
    So guys, she gave me her phone number and i am going to call her in these days and i want some tips and advice, to prove her that i do care about her more than usual and i want her in my life. i m not an English native speaker but i can handle that and she is just considerable, forgiving and sweet .. i hope you may get my point.. any suggestions about things i can talk to her about so that i impress her more ? Thank Ya'll !!!

Hello, congrats on meeting someone online! I met my boyfriend online and we're doing great! First, I would suggest that you make sure to text/call at least once everyday, especially a personal good morning and goodnight (include her name so she knows it's just to her). If you talk on the phone, tell her what you like about her voice, is it cute, sweet.. tell her you feel like you can really be yourself when you talk to her. always ask about her day and how she is doing and things like that.

good luck!

thank you so much for taking the time to help me out.
    i almost did all what you 've said and yet i think we are nothing more than close friends. i'll let this grow, and one day i am pretty sure it will be more than that.
    Thank You !