+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: When someone just ignores you...

When someone just ignores you...

I was seeing this girl very briefly everything seemed to be going really well. . .she was even telling me some quite deep things about her parents getting a divorce and stuff. And then out of the blue she just ignores me. . .a complete blank.
    I really have no idea what happened, maybe something to do with her parents divorce of course, maybe i was too keen, but she seemed keen as well.
    Anyway, regardless of the reason. . .what should i do, its been a 3 or 4 days since i texted her. Shall i call her? Shall i text her? I really want there to be something between us because for the first time in two years ive actually felt strongly for someone.
    Im scared of looking like a stalker! But i dont wanna give up just yet.

Confront her face to face and ask her why she is avoiding you.
    "When I am Emperor of the world, I will crush you, your family, your friends and everything you like."

me

you seriously think, face to face? i dont think that situation will come about. . .i think il call her later today, and if she doesnt answer, what can i do but send a text.

If you do it by phone, she can say she has to go or hang up.

If you text her, she can just not reply.

If you talk to her face to face. She must answer the question or you will think ill of her

She may not like you or she may like/dating another guy. I've had that happen to me. If she likes someone else, she may not wanna hurt you. So she thinks, if she doesn't tell you, it will all work out in the end.
    "When I am Emperor of the world, I will crush you, your family, your friends and everything you like."

me

If it's been this long and you have tried contacting her on numerous occasions I would let it go. Let her come to you with an explanation when she's finished ignoring you. There can be a lot of reasons why she's suddenly ignoring you. However, you've played your part. The ball is on her field right now. It's HER time to act.

If she keeps on ignoring you or acting weird then that is HER problem. There are plenty of other girls out there that won't ignore you.

anachronistic Guest
    you could either go to her house and personally ask her, or let her come to you.

either way is hard and i know because i have been in this situation before; except my situation lasted a month and i texted and called and got ignored the whole time. i felt like a stalker and i should have found something better to do and let her come to me. if you find something to do, like hang out with friends, play videogames or something, you will feel a whole lot better

leave her alone.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Let her come to you. You did all you should do. The more you pursue her(with her not responding) the more you will look like a stalker and scare her off.

She is probably going thru a lot right now and working out the issues with her parents divorce.
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

i guess so but to be fair i really havnt pestered her, after she didnt reply to my last email i havnt got in touch again. thing is i will inevitably have to see her at work.

i think your right though, il just leave it.

so the other night she just texts me, pretty random message. i replied naturally and that was that, nothing back from her. dont ask me why but i cant help thinkning that she meant that text for somebody else, i guess that would be worst case scenario, but even then you'd think shed apologise and explain that it was meant for someone else, no? rather than jus continuing to ignore me.

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Stop worrying about it. There's nothing you can do.

Yeah. Just go about your business and revise your expectations of this girl.
    Spammer Spanker

so i left her alone, completely. and then she texts me. . .after ignoring me i coudnt help but think that it might have been meant for me, as this text did not really make sense, it was really lovey dovey and i jus thought that cant be for me after blanking me for the last week.
    so i left it a bit and rang her. . .no answer. i left it a day n tex her "was that text meant for me yesterday?" no reply. so im confused.

Then. . .

I bumped into her at lunchtime, we chatted briefly about nothing n i asked if she fancied a quick drink or whatever, so we sat down. Now up until this point my friends were all saying jus forget her, shes obviously not interested or that bothered about you. So i was all set to ask her n find out, but then shes telling me about her parents divorce (i think i mentioned that earlier) n i felt sooo bad, i couldnt ask her why shed been ignoring me. She said the messages were meant for me.!!??.
    I said that i was confused n i thought she was not bothered and she kind of shrugged it off.

So i tex her that night saying it was nice to see her n i hoped id see her again soon. . .and no reply...again!...

Is it conclusive that shes not bothered or could she be and its just cos of her parents and situation, if so how do i play it??

So i was upfront with her, I told her I really liked her and everything, she said she was messed up and we would definitely see each other soon. Everything seemed cool. That was this morning.

Then, a bit drunk i came in n checked my emails n (call me nuts) but i thought id have a look on her myspace, shed changed her line to say something like shed found the one.

I looked at the comments and it was virtually a conversation with this bloke abuot how hes staying at her house tonight and all the rest of it.

Ouch.

FOR ****S SAKE..

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yikes. I hate that stupid myspace.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast