+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My Huge Crush! I need help!

My Huge Crush! I need help!

Hi everyone!

I really need some help!

I have a huge crush on that guy and he's the son of my mom's best friend (actually she's his step mom). I liked him since the day I met him when I was a little kid, and now I'm a teen and I'm still suffering with my feelings toward him.

His mom (or step mom) would always joke around with me and say that one day he'd marry me (ps: she doesn't know how I feel about him). Anyway, with both of us growing through all these years we grew apart from each other, and I really hate it because I had all those great times with him before and memories.

So now I want to be his girlfriend, but I don't know how? I just don't want to mess up everything between him and me, and between my mom and her best friend!

And by the way, I live in a society that won't accept dating! So yeah, most of the girls I know would date or have boyfriends without their parents knowing that. I'm really confused if should date him or not! I really like him. I daydream about him, and sometimes when I sleep I would also dream about him. I have his phone number but I didn't talk to him in ages, I just don't know what to do! I'm really suffering! Help me please

Ps: I've never been in a relationship before, but I'm the loyal type, so moving on is really hard for me :')

Read up on what a relationship is all about.

Ok,

No other solutions?