+ Follow This Topic

Thread: HUGE confusion

HUGE confusion

Ok, i am really confused right now.
    This is about the same girl who's mom called me (if you saw my other thread from a WHILE ago). It turns out, if she's not lying to me that her mom called on her own, and it wasn't her telling her mom to call. Thats not that hard to believe because, in at least my opinion, her mom's crazy. Her mom also says that she dosen't want her to date boys

Now that thats over, a little while ago her friend that treats her like she's her *****, comes and tells me to stop asking her to homecoming, yet strangely enough, i haven't asked her once, and im going out of town anyways so thats why i haven't really asked her, and then she says to stop calling her obsessively, when i haven't called her in the past two weeks at least, maybe once, but i think this girl's crazy (NOT the one im sort of dating, the one that treats her like a *****).

So yeah, help????????

What? I'm confused

In a situation like this, there is only one acceptable form of attack. Tell this ***** that came and yelled at you to **** off! Just be blunt. But unless you love this girl, run. RUN LIKE THE WIND!

Quote Originally Posted by gHEXjt
    In a situation like this, there is only one acceptable form of attack. Tell this ***** that came and yelled at you to **** off! Just be blunt. But unless you love this girl, run. RUN LIKE THE WIND!
    YES, i LOVE her. And its not this girl, her name's Kelly.

Her friend is saying that you asked her to homecoming and that you keep calling her?

Quote Originally Posted by Junsui
    Her friend is saying that you asked her to homecoming and that you keep calling her?
    Her friend is saying to stop asking Kelly to homecoming and to stop calling her obsessively, but if you read the first post, you know thats not true

I wasn't saying whether it was true or not, I was just trying to figure out who the friend was talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Junsui
    I wasn't saying whether it was true or not, I was just trying to figure out who the friend was talking about.
    I wasn't implying that, i was just confirming it

Then I already told you what to do man. Tell this other ***** to **** off, and that your business with your girl, is your business alone!

Then I already told you what to do man. Tell this other ***** to **** off, and that your business with your girl, is your business alone!
    I know, i have to wait until Monday, though because im going OUT OF TOWN, and i will do that, thank you for your concern.

Why did your message not get changed (****) and bich does get changed

Couldn't tell ya why those words change like that. However, don't just cruise up to the girl and tell her to go screw herself. If she pulls more of this crap, then do it. Also, if you think saying something that is brutally harsh could harm your relationship with your gf, then you should probably just deal with it, unfortunately. With my ex, her friends were the same way towards me, and I told them to get ****ed, and while my gf acted like they deserved at the time, my being an ass did cost her numerous friendships, although they got what they deserved from me. However, three years after the fact when she dumped me, she cited that as being one of her reasons. That I cost her some friendships because the friends hated me and I hated them kind of thing. So beware.

Couldn't tell ya why those words change like that. However, don't just cruise up to the girl and tell her to go screw herself. If she pulls more of this crap, then do it. Also, if you think saying something that is brutally harsh could harm your relationship with your gf, then you should probably just deal with it, unfortunately. With my ex, her friends were the same way towards me, and I told them to get ****ed, and while my gf acted like they deserved at the time, my being an ass did cost her numerous friendships, although they got what they deserved from me. However, three years after the fact when she dumped me, she cited that as being one of her reasons. That I cost her some friendships because the friends hated me and I hated them kind of thing. So beware.
    SO WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO???

I don't know what else to tell you man. Here's a quote for you that I once heard about work, but I think it applies to relationships in a way as well.

"It's about taking as much crap as you possibly can. And then when you think its over, you take some more." If you really want to be with this girl, talk to her about this shit her friends are pulling. If she's on your side, then tell her to say something to this other girl about it. If she won't, then you say it. But she may act like nothings happening. Relationships have good and bad, if the bad outweighs the good, then its not worth staying in the relationship. If you think she's worth it, then stick with her, but remember to be yourself. If speaking your mind when its 100% justifies ends up killing your relationship, then it just isn't meant to be. Simple as that.

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah what ghexjt said!!! good advice!

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebud
    Yeah what ghexjt said!!! good advice!
    Thanks, i'll give it a shot