+ Follow This Topic

Thread: is this right or wrong ?

is this right or wrong ?

i started dating a guy about a month ago .the guy and his friend invited me and my 2 friends to come over and chill with his friends.when one of my friends saw my bf and his friends house she didnt want to leave .she liked it and everything.now she is kinda forcing herself on to my boyfriends friend and obviously hes taking advantage coz hes a guy.she said she doesnt like my boyfriends friend she just likes the house she thinks hes kool to chill with but i dont see how she can even go and visit him when she daid she doesnt like him .so now im kinda confused on what her motive is ..anyone knows ??

Um - she's not exactly "forcing" herself on him.

Her motive is quite simple - she wants to chill at a cool house. She said so herself - she's likely being perfectly honest and upfront about it.

If it makes a difference, she may actually like him but not want to admit it to you, but I kinda doubt it.

It's not exactly a healthy way to live ones life, but I see nothing morally or ethically wrong about the situation if she asks to visit and he consents.

-PP

i see it as forcing herself since he made a first move .He made it clear to her that he doesnt do relationships and sent a few texts to her fone which he sent by mistake which were meant for another girl.She thinks hes rich but i really dont think he is .i mean he shares a room with my bf lol so if he was rich he wuld have his own room.Even if they start dating i dnt kno if i wuld feel ok having sex wit ma bf on the same bed tht she has sex wit him??

Quote Originally Posted by Queentat View Post
    i see it as forcing herself since he made a first move .He made it clear to her that he doesnt do relationships and sent a few texts to her fone which he sent by mistake which were meant for another girl.She thinks hes rich but i really dont think he is .i mean he shares a room with my bf lol so if he was rich he wuld have his own room.Even if they start dating i dnt kno if i wuld feel ok having sex wit ma bf on the same bed tht she has sex wit him??
    Sounds like YOU"RE jealous. You used the original topic to foreshadow your real issue. If i'm wrong, what's the problem?
    You're either:

-hating on the friend who's banging your female friend while she "chills" at his house
    -don't wanna share time and space with your friend and your bf friend

BTW, he is definitely NOT forcing himself on her, even if he made the first move. I always make the first move and I've never forced myself on a chick.