+ Follow This Topic

Thread: what the hell is happening !!!!

what the hell is happening !!!!

today after a long time i went to meet my gf at her office.I hadn't met her since a long time and i just wanted to see her.we met for 2 mins.while i was approaching the door she was talking over the phone.she had some backbiting issues with a male collegue at the office....when i asked her whats the problem she told me that she will tell me later.

we just talked casually and while i was going back she told me that she would come over to my place and meet me.I waited for her for 4 hours but she never came.

then in the night i got a message from her that read like this-

sorry i couldnt come.honestly i dont like that you land up in my office everytime,it makes me uncomfortable.please make sure that it isnt repeated the next time....

what bugs me is that tomorrow i will be leaving for home for a month and still she doesn't have the time to meet me.She couldn't even spare even 5 mins ???? i have always been very understanding but are friends so important more imp than your partner ? has she changed her priorities so fast ?

earlier we used to speak over the phone all night long and now since 4 days we have hardly spoken to each other....

i really don't know whats happening ? is she trying to test me coz such a thing has already happened earlier too....

i need your help....

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm guessing you're in a long distance relationship (LDR)?

How old are you both?

What do you each do for a living?

No it isn't a long term relationship.we live in the same city.

i m 25 and she is 20.I am a software guy and she is doing her intern ( presently studying )

I think showing up at someone's place of employment uninvited is never a good thing, even in good relationships.

I'm not sure what's going on with her - are there other signs that her interest is waning?

I really don't know the answer....one time she acts soo good but next moment she acts like a devil.It kinda goes on and off so i cant really tell if she has lost her interest in me or not....

3 days ago she said that she wanted to meet me but now it has turned opposite....

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    We don't have many details to go off of, but as Vash said, showing up at someone's place of work is rarely ideal.

I know I wouldn't want my girlfriend to show up unexpected, makes me look irresponsible.

She seems to want some space from you, GB. Maybe this is an incompatibility issue? I'd suggest talking to her about this.

There isn't anything wrong with wanting your girlfriend to spend more time with you, as long as you're being reasonably non-smothering. But maybe you're the kind of person who needs more face time and she's not?
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

I had a guy who liked me turn up unannounced one time to my work. I was completely embarrassed and uncomfortable simply because of office gossip. (its superficial i know but gossipers can be unbelievable) That could be why she got annoyed.

The guy never had a chance with me after that. I like my private life... private.
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Maybe "gossip" is one if its there.

If she really love you then he will give
    just a little time or just send a message
    that he will meet you after office hours
    AND outside the office.

SPACE? maybe...maybe he finds you very annoying
    that's why changed so fast.