+ Follow This Topic

Thread: its happening again...

its happening again...

guys the sooner you can answer this the better cos ive got work in 2 hours...you know my other posts about confidence in my boyfriend and him not leaving me and confidence in myself etc? And how i thought i was making progress well today i think ive taken like 10000 steps backwards.

I dont know why but all my feelings that say hes fed up and going to leave me have come back, and its so stupid but i am just struggling to rationalise them right now and to calm myself down. is it usual to have drops in confidence and stuff? i think im just having a shitty day, feeling kinda down so perhaps this is why all of a sudden i think he isnt going to be around 2moro.

thanks guys -x-
    ******* 7 Times World Champion Michael Schumacher - the ultimate sporting hero *******

well if he's not then he's not. what are you gonna do. stop freaking out already. drops in confidence is normal. take a chill pill.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

i know...im chilling...slowly...its just cos ive had a bad day that i feel like this -x-
    ******* 7 Times World Champion Michael Schumacher - the ultimate sporting hero *******

Aww
    I think it's normal...
    Didn't you say he left you and then you two got back together after a little bit of time?
    Sounds like you didn't get the chance to get back on your feet and you're kinda analyzing everything about the relationship...

Just relax

I did the up/down yo yo thing with my insecurities and it nearly lost me him - just relax - he can't be there all the time. What I did was I got my life back - started doing my own stuff again - now although I still think about him and wanna be with him all the time things are great - infact better then ever. Just get your life back (not that u haven't but when your dating someone it's hard and u worry and analyse everything) and make yourself busy. Cancel plans with him - even though ur dying to see him - it does the trick and you end up with the power in the relationship - get it back! Trust me if he truly loves you then he will be baffled about your change in behaviour. Good luck - let me know how you get on!!

xx
    Jakki

Thanks for all the replies guys, it really is just dips in confidence. Jenrick yes that is what happened glad u were paying attention hehe
    Jakki- thanks a lot for your post, helps to know other people have had insecurities in relationships, and that you also got over them Mind if i PM you sometime?
    thanks all -x-

Quote Originally Posted by schueys_girl
    Thanks for all the replies guys, it really is just dips in confidence. Jenrick yes that is what happened glad u were paying attention hehe
    Jakki- thanks a lot for your post, helps to know other people have had insecurities in relationships, and that you also got over them Mind if i PM you sometime?
    thanks all -x-
    Of course u can!!
    Jakki