+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Should I give him sweethearts?

Should I give him sweethearts?

Okay so... There's a dude. Named Sean. I'm infatuated. We're friends and we play-fight a lot and we joke and... It's fun and I definitely think we've got something. However, when it comes to serious stuff he's extremely sarcastic and avoids the question. I guess he's scared, but he might just be trying to avoid getting into a relationship with me... Wait! Sorry. I haven't explained the situation yet. On Valentine's Day I worked up the courage to give him a teddy bear that said 'Beary Special' on it. He looked at me, kind of stunned. I was freaking out, stuttering and whimpering and all, but later that day I saw him in the hallway and he gave me a huge smile and a nudge. He had to leave early that day and it's been break since. This weekend I went to this store and they had Sweethearts (you know those candy hearts that say 'Kiss Me' or 'Be Mine' or something) and I bought them, thinking of him. I'm absolutely obsessed with the 70's so you can guess what I was thinking... *cough*That70'sShow*cough* Ahem. Anywaaay, do you think it would be overdoing it to give it to him tomorrow? And do you think he likes me? And do you think he's too shy to ask me out?

Thanks guys, sorry! Just trying to invade your minds to see what I can figure out!
    Have you seen my sweet Baboo? He's over there by the candy store, trying to decide what Valentine to get me!
    How about ZERO?
    Isn't he amazing?

Hard to say...guys can be weird...especially at that age....I don't know the age but I assume your talkin somewhere between 13-17 by the context of what you were saying.

I would say don't over do it with the cutsie gifts....eat the nasty candy or throw it away. But do tell him how you feel. As I said at that age guys can be weird so he may be a little scared to take the first step...don't be afraid to do that for him.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    little miss rhyme...

i think that you already gave the bear. that sound be more than enough. why you ask?? it's because you're making yourself look too easy and eager. at this rate, he'll expect something everytime that he sees you, and that will only lead into the sexual side of things later. things always starts out small like this and only escalates into the larger picture.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...