+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How to share a fantasy?

How to share a fantasy?

Good afternoon everyone ... I'm here to get some advice on how to go about sharing sexual fantasies with my spouse.

We are happily married for over 5 years and we have a normal and healthy sex life ... once or twice a week.
    We both work and we have a toddler. We only usually have alone time right before bed at night.

Since we began dating I have developed a spanking fantasy or fetish, which I have never told my wife about at all.
    Sure we'll each swat at the other's backside now and then just joking around, but nothing like what I am talking about.

I REALLY want to tell her, b/c I want to both get it off my chest and share it with her so hopefully she will slowly buy into it.
    I'd love for it to be a part of both of our relationships (me to her, as well), but I mostly want it from her. I know it sounds like "dom."

My fear is embarrassment and not wanting her to think I've got some weird fantasy.
    She's a professional therapist, so I know she'll be able to figure out why I'm into this stuff.

SO - HOW DO I GO ABOUT UNLEASHING THIS SECRET AND WHAT ALL DO I SAY AND ASK FOR???

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    This is what I did:

Honey, I bought something today *takes out sorft whip* can you hit me? Note: I was drunk for fear of emabarassement would hurt less. He laughed and said yeah, how hard? I said: "not that..."

If she's a therapist, she's probably familiar with much more depraved stuff than spanking.

Look for a good opening to bring it up, like if you hear about some crazy fetish on TV or in the news or whatever. Take that opportunity to ask her if she's got any fetishes. Then you can tell her, "I've always sort of wondered what it would be like to be spanked. Would you ever be into that sort of thing?"

Yeah, you dont have to tell her just out the blue. Instead, you could find a good oppertunity to ask her what she's into instead. Then you could make it a two way street which could be good fun?