+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How to share fantasy with spouse?

How to share fantasy with spouse?

Good afternoon everyone ... I'm here to get some advice on how to go about sharing sexual fantasies with my spouse.

We are happily married for over 5 years and we have a normal and healthy sex life ... once or twice a week.
    We both work and we have a toddler. We only usually have alone time right before bed at night.

Since we began dating I have developed a spanking fantasy or fetish, which I have never told my wife about at all.
    Sure we'll each swat at the other's backside now and then just joking around, but nothing like what I am talking about.

I REALLY want to tell her, b/c I want to both get it off my chest and share it with her so hopefully she will slowly buy into it.
    I'd love for it to be a part of both of our relationships (me to her, as well), but I mostly want it from her. I know it sounds like "dom."

My fear is embarrassment and not wanting her to think I've got some weird fantasy.
    She's a professional therapist, so I know she'll be able to figure out why I'm into this stuff.

SO - HOW DO I GO ABOUT UNLEASHING THIS SECRET AND WHAT ALL DO I SAY AND ASK FOR???

your married and you have kids and your scared about this? gosh!

seriously mate, you should just tell her. don't state it as a cold hard fact but instead just ask her if you can give her a little smack or whatever, and be gentle. say that you enjoyed giving it and ask if she liked it? if it was gentle she'll probs say yeh and then ask to do it a lil harder. repeat until your getting a good smack on ... as long as shes ok with it! If you want her to smack you just ask. It may be a little embarrassing at first, but would you rather have the rest of your sex life without experimenting with it? everyone has weird fantasies pal ... if you tries to diagnose you tell her to first speak to me first cos i'll need some serious hours put in so would be best to get started on it ASAP ... lol

your married, she loves you, and its hardly like your asking her if you can poo in her mouth and get her gang banged by 10 dudes on a sex swing. spanking is a mild fetish so i think you'll be fine
    Last edited by eonbar; 10-11-10 at 05:18 AM.

Just tell her you want it. It's not a big deal because a lot of women like the spanking. It is highly erotic.
    If she disagrees, then that's okay.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'd hate to be psychoanalyzed for everything I did.

"...My fear is embarrassment..."

She's seen you naked! You've heard her farting! Trust me, a spanking fantasy is pretty low on the embarrassment scale. Unless she's a complete prude, she'll either say "Uh - no thanks. I'd rather..." or "Err - why not?"

-PP

Well I did it ... just emailed my wife with this short blurp ...

There is an embarrassing little sexy fantasy I've had about you but I've just never told you, but suddenly feel compelled to share with you (yes, random I know).
    We play around now and then popping each other on the hiney, and this may sound weird, but it makes me SO horny when you do it to me and I'd like you to more often. It's a huge turn-on!
    I think it has to do with the fact that you're a strong, powerful, assertive, beautiful business woman during the day and I'd like you to take on that role in the bedroom.
    Just something I'd like to try a little more of in the bedroom. Heck, maybe you could give me a sexy little 30th birthday spanking? (Now that would be a birthday to remember!)
    Email or text me and let me know what you think ...

What do you think guys???????????????

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    AHAHAHA!

When I first read this, I thought you wanted to spank HER, not the reverse.

I don't know... I personally would not be interested in spanking anyone, and I think women who are "strong, powerful, assertive" in their daily life often prefer to let someone else dominate in the bedroom. But I guess it doesn't hurt to ask.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Reponse

Okay so here is her response ...

"Don't be embarrassed... We all have random things we like and or want to try. We will see... I will probably feel weird doing that but we'll see."

It's 2 weeks away still though ... any suggestions or ideas from here???