+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I told my girlfriend to **** off

I told my girlfriend to **** off

We've Been arguing every night for a week because since we got back to school we are always with our friends and I want some time alone with her.
    two days ago we had a really bad fight and I told her that it's finished and it's your fault, and she asked me to come see her the next day, I came and we talked and she cried and explained, after that she told me that it would be nice if we can have lunch with her friends, and I got really pissed off and I drove to where her friends were waiting and told her to **** off infront of all her friends and I went to smoke, she sent me texts saying that it was inappropriate so I told her to get down of the restaurant in 5minutes or else were finished, she came and we talked and she cried again and we sorted things out, and we had fun times together but when we got back she texted me saying that she was hurt but I didn't apologize and said that it was your fault than she got really angry and than I apologized with a really long message but she just said that she's not sure anymore...
    What should i do? I really love her and don't wont to end this relation.. And is it my fault?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You humiliated her in front of her friends, demanded she leave a restaurant as if she were a child, and don't know if it's your fault? I know you want some time alone with her, but how is humiliating her publicly going to get you what you want?

I think you need to work on improving your communication and negotiation skills.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Not sure if this is for real - I can't imagine a person who's truly this clueless.

Assuming that you haven't made this up, it's quite likely that you have lost her. Your behaviour was appalling. And even if she come back, she may have lost a lot of love for you. I agree with Vashti that you need to work on your communication skills.

If what you and she want from a relationship is vastly different, then perhaps you are better off with someone more suitable.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

You will die alone.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    You humiliated her in front of her friends, demanded she leave a restaurant as if she were a child, and don't know if it's your fault? I know you want some time alone with her, but how is humiliating her publicly going to get you what you want?

I think you need to work on improving your communication and negotiation skills.
    I trier tried talking to her but she said she doesn't won't to talk to me, and than in class I sent her a cute message saying that I wanna start again and that I miss her a lot and she's my futur you know Rhodes cute stuffs and she replied saying that it's not those pretty words that's gonna change anything I just need some time...
    I feel pretty insulted and I was at the point to tell her it's finished but my best friend stopped me from doing it.. Is her reaction normal ? Do you guys think it's finished?

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    Not sure if this is for real - I can't imagine a person who's truly this clueless.

Assuming that you haven't made this up, it's quite likely that you have lost her. Your behaviour was appalling. And even if she come back, she may have lost a lot of love for you. I agree with Vashti that you need to work on your communication skills.

If what you and she want from a relationship is vastly different, then perhaps you are better off with someone more suitable.
    I tried tried talking to her but she said she doesn't won't to talk to me, and than in class I sent her a cute message saying that I wanna start again and that I miss her a lot and she's my futur you know Rhodes cute stuffs and she replied saying that it's not those pretty words that's gonna change anything I just need some time...
    I feel pretty insulted and I was at the point to tell her it's finished but my best friend stopped me from doing it.. Is her reaction normal ? Do you guys think it's finished?
    And also I'm the only guy who's got a car at school cause where I live the driving license is at 18.. And she's 16 so I'm sure she will cry and come back.. What do you guys think?

Quote Originally Posted by haza730 View Post
    .. And she's 16 so I'm sure she will cry and come back.. What do you guys think?
    I think your an immature asshole. The only reason you've gotten away with everything so far is because she's young and doesn't know any better. Your going to be a lonely old man when your 40 and u can't get a young immature girl anymore. No older or more mature girl would put up with this shit. Your a bully and I hope she never talks to u again.

You sound like a complete douche. Grow up. There is a teenage section here that you should be posting in. If anyone, at any age yelled at me in front of my friends I would slap them in the face. You sound emotionally abusive. I hope this young girl has the strength to never speak to you again and you have the maturity to leave her alone for good.

What should i do? I really love her and don't wont to end this relation..
    ... lol ...
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by 4 ratties View Post
    I think your an immature asshole. The only reason you've gotten away with everything so far is because she's young and doesn't know any better. Your going to be a lonely old man when your 40 and u can't get a young immature girl anymore. No older or more mature girl would put up with this shit. Your a bully and I hope she never talks to u again.
    We'll you know what? She just called me crying and everything got back to normal

Quote Originally Posted by Maple1714 View Post
    You sound like a complete douche. Grow up. There is a teenage section here that you should be posting in. If anyone, at any age yelled at me in front of my friends I would slap them in the face. You sound emotionally abusive. I hope this young girl has the strength to never speak to you again and you have the maturity to leave her alone for good.
    We'll you know what? She just called me crying and everything got back to normal

Well you know what? That doesn't make you right, it just makes her stupid.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

No wonder your gf came back to you; she's only 16 years old and totally new to the concept of relationships and life. Had she been older, I don't think you would even be considered a friend if she was older.

Quote Originally Posted by SterlingJessie View Post
    No wonder your gf came back to you; she doesn't exist
    fixed for accuracy

OP here is a quick word of mentoring advice to make your next attempt at a trolljob less obvious: Don't try so hard.