+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Are we meant to be together??

Are we meant to be together??

I have known a girl since I was 5 years old and she only 2 weeks older then me. We use to play together as little kids because our parents are good friends. Then her parents moved I didnt see her for 4 years. I saw her only when her parents moved back up here. I saw her and she looked more beautiful than ever and I instantly fell in love. Now I am madly in love with her and I dont know if she knows or even loves me back. But always takes stares at me secretly when she thinks I dont notice and she seems to be worried about me too. I was wearing a cast and she came up to me and laughed and said why are you always hurting yourself? I could see that she genuinly cared through her eyes. Then she signed her name and left. We have alot and I mean alot in common. Since we have known eachother for our whole lives we know everything about eachother. I am madly in love and I dont know if she is. I am to shy to talk to her. Do you think she is my soulmate??? Do people fall in love with there childhood sweethearts. I see her on fridays and I literally count the days till I see her again LOL I know it sounds weird. I want to talk to her but how? What should I do? I cant imagine life without her. She is absoultly flawless and really smart. She is going to be going to med school soon. She is everything a guy could want. She is my sun where theres no light. She is perfect for me and the bueatiful thing in the world to me. I wouldnt trade her for all the money in the world. And i have been listening to loves songs alot lately.
    Last edited by Ben'FreeStoner'; 25-04-12 at 01:35 PM.