+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Super Question Please Help

Super Question Please Help

Okay I was in a marriage up until last November 05', the girl i met was also in a marriage up until July 05', we met in December and have been great friends, i help her with her homework for college and we both get along great, when we 1st went on our 1st date I guess you can call it, we discussed going on a vacation and how cool it would be, well we went on that vacation this past weekend, we kissed on the 2nd night of our 3 day trip but we didnt do anything more then that , I honestly was satisfied and I dont want to rush her in anyway cause she is soo great, she told me on the plain that it was the greatest 3 days of her life and how great it was , and it was even better then her honeymoon. I have been walking on clouds since but I have that lingering feeling in my stomache, a good feeling but i want to make things more with her, by her telling me it was a great time of her life I am pretty happy and maybe that was aenough of a sign in itself but I guess I just need to hear it or let her know how I feel because I want to take it further, well anyeway I made her a photo slideshow with music, that james bllunt song and another one, it is very nice, i gave it to her last night and she sais she'sd call me today... Do youu all think things are already good and i dont need to look for signs oand just let things go the way they go or do i need to make that next move, I put a really nice quote in the cd , letting her know how good she made me feel when I was with her so I hope its enough to find out... I just want to kiss her again and be with her more ya know? She is amazing and makes me feel liek I never have before... ADVICE! Thanks!

Tone Guest
    Slow down, fella.

Things sound all good.. sounds like she knows how you feel.. just keep goin with the flow and see what happens.. keep on makin plans together, bein flirty, and all that good stuff.. you actin like you want to propose to the girl tomorrow.. DRIVE SLOW, HOMIE

Wait until you feel the time is right to talk about takin things further.. and if you think now is the time - then stop talkin to the internet and go get her!

Right on Tone, good advice!

im just trippin, she is special...

How old are you two? If you guys are >35, I say all's good. Under, I say slow down.
    [URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by jesseda
    Right on Tone, good advice!

im just trippin, she is special...
    Jesseda, you and I are in exactly the same boat.

I've met what I consider my ultimate dream girl. We're perfect together, we say such wonderful things to each other (but not in an 'I love you' sort of way but you know it's there.) We are SO much alike I feel I've finally met my female counter-part.

BUT!!! Now I have to calm down, relax and enjoy it. If I smother it, it could ruin it. (See my 'smothering' thread here)

I am LOL. I was gonna make her a CD of songs that reminded me of her too, but thought better of it, at least for now.

Best of luck. I know it's scary but at least we have the prospects. Better than a lot of people have.

Relax!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    you actin like you want to propose to the girl tomorrow..
    Yes it does and I know how exactly you feel. I'd marry this one tommorrow.

Relax!!!
    Last edited by blackiesharley; 25-03-06 at 12:17 AM.

Well she just called me after watching the slideshow pics from the vacation and said it was beautiful and she cried so much... Guess that is a good sign? She said she missed the vacation sooo much and wants to go back... guess I just chill now right?

Quote Originally Posted by jesseda
    Well she just called me after watching the slideshow pics from the vacation and said it was beautiful and she cried so much... Guess that is a good sign? She said she missed the vacation sooo much and wants to go back... guess I just chill now right?
    Right. just chill. Sounds like you got her.

But don't do something stupid like I would do and propose. (yet anyway)

LOL, you da man!