+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: mr super charming

mr super charming

i have this special friend, he's so charming in the sense that I'm not the only one in the office who adores him...

he has a girlfriend # 1, no. 2, # 3, he's such a playboy...

he told me before, he likes me, and i think he can sense that he's special for me, the problem now is i think I'm falling for him despite the fact that he's a real playboy..

he's consistently calling me and texting me, and visits me at home like thrice a week..

last Wednesday, he told me, he misses me so much ...

my conclusion is, he never really likes me, maybe he just wants me to fall for him...

last night, he called me and told me if i could hang out with him and his gf, what the heck? what does he think of me? maybe he thinks I'm a stone not to feel anything...

last month he told me that he's starting to fall and and that made me ignored him for a week, i did not text him or answered his calls coz for me he's just making fun of me.

I'm confused bout his feelings for me but i think he's just mr. charming, and i think he's insincere.

How old are you both?

damn,
    i'm 23 and he's 25

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I never trust anyone who is excessively charming. They are usually that way because they are trying to cover up a significant character flaw.

Hey trisha,

I can see you like him but ask yourself do you want to be Girlfriend No.#4? My guess he likes the attension you give him, he recognised that you like him and is quite happy to mess you around to see if he can get what he's after.

Becareful in this, if anything happens and you have a major falling out its not going to be easy to see him everyday and work alongside him.. Friends is fine but it goes beyond that you could end up feeling used and hurt.

Hope you decide to do the right thing for you.

You got it right. He obviously just likes attention and just want you to fall for him. You are not the only girl he is charming. He probaby has 10 other girls on the menu. You can have fun with him but don't expect it will be anything serious.

thanx guys for all the replies

I'll be seeing him again in the office now..

How i wish i'm in a relationship right now so that he would not go near me.

what do you think is the best line i could tell him so that he'll go away from me and stop pestering me with his charms?
    hmm

last night, he called me and told me if i could hang out with him and his gf, what the heck?

lol! hes crazy!

what do you think is the best line i could tell him so that he'll go away from me and stop pestering me with his charms?

"Hey, you're a nice guy and all but I'd like it if you could just leave me alone."

Remember, no means no.

Casually relate the story about that one time a guy cheated on you and you cut off one of his balls. He'll probably leave you alone after that.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by trisha View Post
    he has a girlfriend # 1, no. 2, # 3, he's such a playboy...
    I was totally sold on the idea of being girlfriend number 4.

Get real.

"What you really fear is inside yourself. You fear your own power.
    You fear your own anger, the drive to do great and terrible things."

The Warmonger

Quote Originally Posted by trisha View Post
    thanx guys for all the replies

I'll be seeing him again in the office now..

How i wish i'm in a relationship right now so that he would not go near me.

hmm
    HOW ABOUT:

I know you think you're charming, but honestly, Id rather stay single than date a looser, so why don't you do us both a favor and just stay the hell away. I am just NOT into you.

or even simply just:

PISS OFF!

Bravo!

Quote Originally Posted by tasha1133 View Post
    HOW ABOUT: PISS OFF!
    Now you've getting close. That's almost as good as "Eat S**t and Die," which would be my choice.
    When in trouble,
    Or in doubt,
    Run in circles,
    Scream and shout.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You won't be 'The Special One to Change Him'. If that is what you are thinking. Players actually prey on girls who *think* they are above all that. But the fact you keep coming back for more means you aren't.

Smart girls don't give these charmers the time of day. Which sort are you?
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

If he bothers you again, threaten to file sexual harassment charges

Thank you everyone for all the useful suggestions that you all gave.It's says that " it takes two to tango", i could also be blamed why he's still trying to bother me , maybe because before i was so transparent that i like him.
    indireload,i don't have the idea in mind that i'll be "the special one to change him", it's just that I was like waiting for so long to like someone this much but i was so unfortunate to like a guy like him.

As much as possible i don't want to see him in the office but that would be very impossible, I'm keeping myself very busy so that i cant think of him.

For the past two days, he never bothers me already like what he was doing before. One of his students told me that how come we're not always together just like the other month, and they said they're not seeing their teacher *mr charmer* with a new girl.

whoah! i have to admit that i actually really like him despite his flaws but this feelings wont be reciprocated by a guy like him. i'm so glad that I'm about to leave the office after 30 days, which means, I WONT BE SEEING HIM AGAIN...

i would just consider the memories when i met him as part of the chapter in my life wherein, "Mr. charmer meets miss desperate".

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast