+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What do you think of this situation?

What do you think of this situation?

Ok some people know my story..

Anyhow i was seeing this girl for about 4 month she broke up with me i totally loved her i decided to move on and i found someone else she was really nice but i didn't think i had a chance i dunno why thats just me anyways this new girl was kinda in the same situation as me her boyfriend wanted space aswell so we dated for about a week and she went on holiday for 2 weeks. Here is were i made the biggest mistake ever when she was away my ex kept bugging me saying i love you we should get back together but deep down i thought the new girl would get back with her ex and plus when the new girl got back i was going away for 2 weeks,so i dunno why i did it maybe because i loved her but i got back with the ex.

When the new girl got back she sent me a text to see how i was so i told her about me and the ex and she was kewl about it i guess then i went away for 2 weeks.

When i got back i was with the ex still she said she loved me and all this but totally ****ed with my head and life so about 3 weeks ago as some of you will know the ex dumped me again and it now turns out she is dating who was my best mate.

Anywaz obviously i was gutted but over the weekend i happened to meet with the new girl who i was dating before again and me and her mate went for a game of pool.

When i saw her i was like what a wanker for turning her down like i did but i was confused at the time.

Last night i sent her a text and we was texting and stuff and i told her i still like her and why i got back with the ex before.

She said i still like you aswell but Ive had my heart broken enough times but i do still like you.

So i said what now she said she didn't know because her mate best mate who i know really well said she liked me to her over the weekend.

So now she is saying i don't want to hurt my best mate if she likes you and how do i know your still not hooked on the ex.

I tryed to explain but i dunno what she is believing but i really like her and would be gutted if i missed out on her even tho was a tosser to her before,but i feel it would work.

Do you think i have any chance and anyone got any advice?

I would just stay single for awhile. That's a messy situation when the friend likes you too and then she doesn't want to hurt her friends feelings and blah.

isnt this supposed to be in dating or dumping

i dont feel like reading the rest of it. >)

Quote Originally Posted by Junsui
    I would just stay single for awhile. That's a messy situation when the friend likes you too and then she doesn't want to hurt her friends feelings and blah.
    True i know what your saying but what if she asked her mate saying what i told her and i like him too...

wouldn't this be ok?

Quote Originally Posted by inkeepingsecret
    isnt this supposed to be in dating or dumping

i dont feel like reading the rest of it. >)
    Maybe should be in dating bit i guess!

Ugh, i caved and read it

First off, how old are you guys.

The whole whoopla (is that how you spell that word) of girl likes boy girl like friend, reminds me of high school.

It does suck about what the ex did to you. you know she did it jsut because you were seeing someone else, right? damn bitches

I dont know what to say, just play it by ear. Try hanging out with the new girl a few times and see what happens. Try not to address the issue and let things flow like waves in the ocean.

I guess it would be ok, but that would still be up to her. Plus she doesn't believe you are over your ex, I don't blame her for not wanting to get involved. Nothing against you, but she doesn't want to get hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by inkeepingsecret
    Ugh, i caved and read it

First off, how old are you guys.

The whole whoopla (is that how you spell that word) of girl likes boy girl like friend, reminds me of high school.

It does suck about what the ex did to you. you know she did it jsut because you were seeing someone else, right? damn bitches

I dont know what to say, just play it by ear. Try hanging out with the new girl a few times and see what happens. Try not to address the issue and let things flow like waves in the ocean.

lol its how i worded it i thought that when i typed it all out Im 19 and the new girl is 17..

Yeah i know now the ex was jealous i should have realised that....

Yeah suppose your right i will just have to see what happens!

I guess it would be ok, but that would still be up to her. Plus she doesn't believe you are over your ex, I don't blame her for not wanting to get involved. Nothing against you, but she doesn't want to get hurt.

Yeah but how can i prove im over the ex!

I said to her do you think i would get back with her now she as messed me about and got with my best mate i think not.

Least ive learnt from my mistakes but i know i wouldn't hurt her and mess her about again i just didn't know before what she wanted i guess...

ffs ive really messed up and want another chance!

I don't think there's any quick way to prove to her you're over your ex. That's why I suggested be single for awhile. I would try the friends route. Be friends with her and get to know her and hang out and stuff. I'm sure she'll start to feel more comfortable with you.

I don't think there's any quick way to prove to her you're over your ex. That's why I suggested be single for awhile. I would try the friends route. Be friends with her and get to know her and hang out and stuff. I'm sure she'll start to feel more comfortable with you.

sounds like a good plan im suppose to be going out with her and her mate (who likes me yikes) and my mate aswell at the weekend so i just have to see what happens i guess!

cheers for the advice ppl!

Prove you're over the Ex? I doubt you are but that's just me.
    I can't believe your best friend did that to you....kick his ass.
    I agree you should stay single for a while.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Quote Originally Posted by TAVS
    Prove you're over the Ex? I doubt you are but that's just me.
    I can't believe your best friend did that to you....kick his ass.
    I agree you should stay single for a while.
    Suppose i will have too prove I'm over her like you say Ive thrown everything she ever bought me away i don't want her in my life anymore i did loads for her stuff nobody else would suppose you learn..

Yeah and this best mate i have known him since i was about 6 he lives about 5 Min's away from me what a wanker..

Two of the most people i trust the most did this to me and ruined my friendships with all my other mates aswell.

I really do like this new girl tho suppose i will just have to see what happens but hopefully things will work out.

We are all going Bowling at the weekend so who knows what will happen

ha ha, I love reading other people's problems. It makes for good entertainment.

Quote Originally Posted by pepsi55
    Suppose i will have too prove I'm over her like you say Ive thrown everything she ever bought me away i don't want her in my life anymore i did loads for her stuff nobody else would suppose you learn..

Yeah and this best mate i have known him since i was about 6 he lives about 5 Min's away from me what a wanker..

Two of the most people i trust the most did this to me and ruined my friendships with all my other mates aswell.

I really do like this new girl tho suppose i will just have to see what happens but hopefully things will work out.

We are all going Bowling at the weekend so who knows what will happen

I Love the term Wanker. It's my favorite.
    Hope your bowling goes better than mine did. The second date went much better.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast