+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Quite the situation, plz help...

Quite the situation, plz help...

Me and my girlfreind were having sex and she was about to orgasm, i orgasmed before her but didn't pull out and kept going trying to have her orgasm. eneded up getting soft and condom slipped of and went in her "area." Some spilled on my bed but, wich is why she thinks some may have spilled in her vagina. The condom wasn't in deep because she pulled it out right away, but my question is, is there any chance she can get pregnant, i know the safe bet is to take birth control but she had such a bad expierence with it before that know she doesn't really even want to take, plz help

just wait and see - dont stress - time reveals all. never forget that.

Wait, wait unitl what, i dont want to wait to long, b/c the birth control pills have to be taken within three days,(not trying to be rude, im just worried thats all)

well if you think there is a real chance then take the pills. if not then just wait 4 her period. its not very likely to me.. but i dont know the whole story.
    - Claire -

Have her take the morning after pill. Good for up to 3 days after an "accident". I think the number is 1-800-not2late and they can help you find a place to get it. It most likely WILL make her sick somewhat (feeling blah/pukey) but nothing serious. She may have to go get it herself as guys usually aren't allowed to receive it. Don't wait around for something you both aren't ready for.

If she has BC pill, or a friend does, Have her take a double dose which SHOULD act as a rejection agent.
    3 out of 2 people have problems with fractions.

the thing is the last time she took it she felt really sick and threw up and this went one for about a day, then she was fine, but it b/c of that she doesn't want to take them, but honestly how likely that she could get pregnant, like i said i orgasmed in the condom and kept going, but it ended up slipping out after i finally pulled out, and she pulled it out of her vagina(it wasn't deep at all, but it was in there)... some got on my bed so she thinks some may have spilled out on her...

Any semen in the vagina has a possibility of impregnanting someone. It's as simple as that. The odds are always varied. If it slipped off, then probably some was already clinging to your penis when you pulled out, thus touching her inside. Same with spilliage from the condom. Odds are lowered since it wasn't directly ejaculated up into her, but sperm can travel from outside the cervix to the inside. Nothing is ever known for sure.

The thing is, you know that there is traces of semen that were inside her. Therefore, you should take precautions that she MAY become pregnant. Is a few moments of puking worth month of puking and labor and 18 years of raising a child? Weigh it.
    3 out of 2 people have problems with fractions.

I took it and I had REALLY bad stomach cramp! Of course it's gonna kill! It's killin' hormones! I think! LoL! But anyway! I don't take em anymore because I've been much more careful now!

wah would the girl rather go through a day of pucking or a chance of 9 months of carrying a baby. shear agony whn giving birth and then most of her life looking after a accidental baby. babies are cute don't get me wrong but if its accidental and not wanted then y should u wait. tell her take the pill. unless shes wants a baby.