+ Follow This Topic

Thread: not sure where this belongs,

not sure where this belongs,

but here goes anyways,
    lately i've been "frustrated" with girls/women in general. i find myself always picturing myself with whoever i see in public. like for example, a really nice girl passes me by, i just imagine "hmm, i wonder how i would be going out with her..." and then that's about it. but when i see someone that is way more attractive than "those girls" i actually approach them and talk to them and get some information, but it ends up that i'm stressing more trying to impress them or watever. i don't even know what my point is anymore but i'm just confused now. i like to have conversations with girls that i know for sure are either taken, married, uninterested or the like and the ones that are available, single, or interested, i can't seem to talk to. is it just me or what? when i see a really nice looking female, i always look at her as if she is a potential, but that's all i see in wimmenz nowadays, they become friends at a later time...what is wrong with me?
    "Don't be afraid to fail because only through failure do you
    learn to succeed." "Oh and be careful what you do...you'll never know who's watching..."

What are your criteria, besides looks?

I don't understand the question. Do you just always happen to pick the girls that are taken? Cause if it's by accident then that's just damned bad luck.

criteria: first, looks get you to become interested...right? and then when i talk to them or they talk to me, it's how interested i am with the conversation. then it's how comfortable i am around them. then altogether how everything adds up that make me interested. kinda hard to explain, i just know that i like someone based on how they appear to me, and then their style physically and mentally keep me attracted. and with being attracted to the girls that are "taken", i guess it is bad luck, or i just find myself having a better conversation with a girl when i know in my mind that i am not talking to them to get with them but more of getting advice. probably still confusing.
    learn to succeed." "Oh and be careful what you do...you'll never know who's watching..."

and with being attracted to the girls that are "taken", i guess it is bad luck
    Then that sucks. But don't stop looking.
    just find myself having a better conversation with a girl when i know in my mind that i am not talking to them to get with them but more of getting advice.
    Of course. Because in your mind you realize they're not judging you and you have nothing to lose (because you have nothing to gain). Completely natural. The 'trick' is to get to this level of conversation with ALL women. You have to be that comfortable around ones who ARE available too.

Alexi

[i] The 'trick' is to get to this level of conversation with ALL women. You have to be that comfortable around ones who ARE available too.

Alexi [/B]
    that's the worst part, i don't even know how to do this! ha ha.

Just keep talking to strangers. The more you talk, the more familiar it'll be. And the more comfortable you'll be in any situation.

My face used to get REAL red talking to strange girls. Especially if they're attractive. But I continued doing it. Any girl I saw, if I had the chance to try to make her laugh, I'd do it. The girl that cuts my hair, the girl behind the counter at the movies, a girl I share the elevator with, now I'm pretty comfortable talking to ANYONE. And the only bad side is sometimes girls will think I'm interested in them just cause I'm talking to them and crackin jokes, when in reality, I'm just talkin and not trying to get them interested in me.

Alexi

And the only bad side is sometimes girls will think I'm interested in them just cause I'm talking to them and crackin jokes, when in reality, I'm just talkin and not trying to get them interested in me.
    you get that too?! for realz! sometimes some people are way too into themselves, i was doing what you were saying and just talking up a storm with some people from work whom i've never met and then all of a sudden they say "i got a man" and i was just laughing to myself...but watever makes them want me more...

but ya i'm doing this on a daily basis. i try to talk to just girls just cuz they have more to say, and also it's better practice, you can't go to a guy and say "you look nice today" that's a big no no. we'll see how this weekend goes. apparently the girl i'm "seeing" is free, we're going rock climbing... watevers clever...

all too true, my first girlfriend i met and got with because the original girl i was trying to get with shot me down, and she was there to pick up the pieces you can say, and this other girl i got with because this one girl i was friends with ended up being interested in me and i wasn't, i got with her friend tho...these other girls i use to go out with, they were girls that were friends with girls i actually wanted to get with, i'm not saying the girls i went out with weren't my type, i was just zoned out and had tunnel vision when it came to those girls...man, i need to stop focusing on those girls!!! this sux...i know what i want, i just can't have "her" oh well, i'm not going to expect anything from females anymore, except for some good ole' conversation