alright so i met this girl a couple days ago at a little gathering. i got her number and then went with her to the beach one day with she having one friend with her and i having one friend with me. we talked and we got to know each other alot. i then proposed that we hang out the following weekend but she said she wanted to hang out sooner cuz i guess she really likes me. we have talked about a lot of things and it seems like we have a connection since we have a lot in common. she even mention it sounds like i am her twin. anyway my question is i really like her and don't want to screw things up on this date coming up this wednesday. i am normally really confident and am fairly good at talking so thats not the issue im all that worried about. what i am worried about is touching. i want to know what would be the best way to touch her to make her feel a romantic connection instead of just wanting to be friends. like should i put my arm around her or attempt to hold hands. im different than most guys and i just really want an amazing relationship instead of just sex. i have only had 3 relationships in the past and i get really depressed when i am turned down and it takes me awhile to get out of it. so please i need some advice.