+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My bf is making fun of hot women, and it bothers me.

My bf is making fun of hot women, and it bothers me.

If someone posts a picture of a hot girl on facebook for example, he'll comment something like : She prolly got stank doo doo. He's a photographer, and one night he asked me if it was okay with me if a girl he knew came over and have him shoot semi-nude photos of her. I was fine with it and even had fun getting involved in the shoot(not me in it but just helping set it up and pose her and stuff)....actually...he kinda had a nervous break down or something and then puked (three partly finished beers) ...the next day and here and there for the next few weeks...and even once or twice since then months later...he likes to brag that he took pictures of a naked girl and all it did was make him puke...
    I find this very hurtful...I almost fight back tears sometimes when he says things like this or makes certain related comments on facebook.
    Ive tried to tell him nicely that it hurts but I have trouble explaining to him why it hurts because I can;t even think of a way to put it in words myself.

he sounds gay. puking after 3 beers? wtf

sadie_genie Guest
    Probably a closet homosexual.

Usually people get ill because they are over whelmed with guilt. Did he have a strict religious background? Is there a serial killer on the lose in your area that has been on the news lately?

Or maybe he slept with her.......

yes, christian background, how strict? I'm not sure. How can I help him not feel guilty?

Quote Originally Posted by iamaninnocentma View Post
    he sounds gay. puking after 3 beers? wtf
    haha, I actually thought the same thing as I was reading it. Also, someone who brags that they puked when taking pictures of a hottie with nothing on clearly doesn't really understand whats going on...
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

Quote Originally Posted by julieyjulie View Post
    I find this very hurtful...I almost fight back tears sometimes when he says things like this or makes certain related comments on facebook.
    Ive tried to tell him nicely that it hurts but I have trouble explaining to him why it hurts because I can;t even think of a way to put it in words myself.
    Ermmm what?!

What are you on about? Why would that hurt & upset you?
    "Never make someone your priority, when to them you are only an option"

Yeah I'm also curious as to why it hurts you. Is it because you think something along the lines of "if he laughs at them and they are so hot, what must he think of me?", or do you hate that he makes fun of women just because they are women?

yes, christian background, how strict? I'm not sure. How can I help him not feel guilty?

With communication. If you want to know why he has this kind of behavior you will have to talk to him, and get to the root of what is causing it....then from there you can work with him on it. If you don't step up and learn to talk to your BF about things in your relationship, etc, then this relationship is a fail.

i guess my thing is...i mean..im not glamorous or high maint or anything...but im a very nice looking physically in shape woman...and I guess i sorta identify with the pretty women in the pictures he makes fun of..because i feel i am also pretty...it hurts bc it seems to me he attacks them just bc they are pretty..it makes me feel like hes attacking me as well.

Maybe he feels inferior to them because he has been rejected by very attractive women in the past......so he lashes out on them to make himself feel better. But now I feel it's just become a bad habit that needs to be broken.

Well, you could just find out if he did or didn't sleep with her ... (if it is actually guilt)
    He is probably scared of your reaction for such news ...
    Tell him that you'll tolerate it and accept it ...

Quote Originally Posted by Purple&Yellow View Post
    Well, you could just find out if he did or didn't sleep with her ... (if it is actually guilt)
    Ya right

He is probably scared of your reaction for such news ...
    Every reason to to never say anything about it.

Tell him that you'll tolerate it and accept it ...
    LOL! are you kidding? Like that will ever happen. What planet are you from?

Thanks for your post.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast