+ Follow This Topic

Thread: sad, pathetic and stalking behaviour

sad, pathetic and stalking behaviour

post closed
    Last edited by rushoflove; 01-01-10 at 01:21 PM.

I feel as if you made things worst between you're relationship with him. For my experience, I told my ex i needed some time alone because i didnt want to talk. Instead, he text me every hour, ever day, about what he was doing and what was happening. He would call me alot even after i told him i wouldnt pick up. finally, i had to hurt him even more for him to get the point that i didnt want to talk to him. Basically, instead of trying to make me feel better, he was pushing me away from him even as a friend.

As for this guy. He doesn't love you. It seems as if intimacy is the only thing holding you two together. He doesnt even want to tell the world you two are together. He's using you for your sexuality and then pretends he doesnt even know you. Do you really want to be with someone like this? Can you honestly say you can deal with this for the rest of your life?

At the end of the day, you only have yourself. Stop depending on people to make you happy. You cannot make other people happy if you are not happy with yourself. During breakups, people usually work on themselves. You have tried to win this guy back. It didnt work. Move on. Try finding yourself again. If you dont like something about yourself, then change it.

Personally, I got my heart broken. I had one conversation with my guy to let him know how i felt. I tried to change his mind. It didnt work. and so that was that.

You are stronger than you think just believe in yourself
    Last edited by smile4you; 12-12-09 at 08:25 AM.

I dont think he loves you, and right now he is probably very mad at you for 'stalking him'.
    Don't hate yourself, you made mistakes, it happens.
    Best thing to do is to move forward with the rest of your life. It's ok if you can't forget him just yet, but get the rest of your life together, get busy, and you will start feeling better trust me.
    Also do not talk to him anymore, don't tell him what you are feeling or going through because he probably does not care right now.

Get yourself together, you are better then that, and you WILL find someone who is right for you. It may not seem like it for now, I bet just thinking about someone else makes you sick to your stomach, but It won't last forever.

So he never loved me at all, even though it was he who said I love you first and even cried for me at such an early stage of our relationship? How could I have been such a fool for falling for him. I am taking on aboard what you have all said, and it is getting better. Since deleting his number, I haven't contacted him at all and I am proud of this.

I am not at university at the moment, and when you all said 'get your shit together', I really regretted not sitting for my exam and completing my studies which would've been finished by June. Nevermind, I am going to stick and appreciate what I have now and when I am better in my health and mind then I shall return to complete it.

The thing that hurts the most is that even at the time that we met, my health wasn't good either. I wasn't content with my studies and was battling BDD. He came along, and the main reason I fell for him was the fact I thought he genuinely cared about me and that's why I went right ahead and told him about my health and general problems in my life. He vowed he would be there for me and loved me regardless. Do you think I was naive for believing him? I am usually really careful, I have never told any other man that I have dated about my problems, I told him because I really believed him to be a genuine and kind character. How wrong could I have been?

I am slowly but surely seeing him for what he is and his actions, and slowly stopping these 'why' questions. Plus I met a new guy now, and I am taking it very slowly, trying to have fun and trying to make myself forget the past.

Thanks for your comments.
    Last edited by rushoflove; 13-12-09 at 12:04 AM.

'So he never loved me at all' - I'm not sure of anything here, I JUST think he doesn't love you, if he acts like you described.

'How could I have been such a fool for falling for him' - You are not a fool for falling in love, that's living your life and taking risks. Sometimes they are worth it, other times they aren't. At least you gave it a shot, you tried, you lived your life, be proud of that, not ashamed!!!

Sorry for the quotes, I'm not sure how to do that right.

This is quite a story - and I'm the first male to chime in.

I think he loved you. Honestly and truly, but over time something happened and he fell out of love. Even if this was the case it's a done deal now, you really need to take the advice of these other ladies and put yourself first. I would even go as far as to maybe talking with a therapist about it... you have something very deep and troubling tied to your feelings of sadness that shouldn't be there.

The others are right here, he's being kind of a pig - you're being used for the sex and intimacy that you throw at him time to time but he no longer has any emotional investment in you. If there is no emotional investment it's not healthy even if something was there.

You really should find a way to put the focus of your life on yourself and remove the dependency that you've developed on him.