+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I'm new year and I need help

I'm new year and I need help

The tittle should be I am new here and I need help, sry about that

Well, I'm 15 and I'm portuguese, so if my english fails sometimes don't worrie, I need help with a girl, I will now tell you the story:

There is a girl I know for about two years, when she came to study in my school, I always had a special felling about her but now I love her so much. We used to talk because we were cousins (we were not real cousins, because she's adopted and out families have no contact so that is not a problem).

I started to send her sms's and talk to her and she seemed to be cooperative, she used to send me many sms's too in those days (about 1 month ago), then she starded saying I was cute, honest, lovely, etc But since she may think about me as cousin I started to be more direct and I told her I love her, she said I was a wounderful person but that she only wanted friendship, then she confessed me she still loved another guy, but she was close to forget him, I think now she has already forgoten him...

But we continued talking and we danced at a local party, it was amazing for me and I think she liked it too. But in the next day things started to get worst, she seemed more distant and then she went on holydays for 2 weeks, but we kept contact. But one day she said me to stop sending so many sms's, I said if she wanted to talk send me an Hello. She did that a few days after that problem, and we still contact sometimes, not every day but sometimes.

Now school has begun, I see her everyday and its been difficult for me, because I truly love her, we still talk sometimes but not enough. One of my friends which is a friend of her offered me help and he asked her about me and said I was a cool guy, she said I was a nice guy, then he asked her if she thought I was cute, she said I was not very very cute but not ugly too, she thinks I am normal, basically, so I think looks won't be an advantage but not a disavantage either.

Now my problem is that I need to establish more contact with her, and make her interested in sending me sms's again and that stuff. In the first day of school (3 days ago) we talked and I asked her how she was, if the day was boring, if she had new teachers, etc

Well, I truly love her, and I wished to hear some advices, and don't tell me to forget her please
    Last edited by justanotherguy; 18-09-09 at 02:25 AM. Reason: tittle

You're trying too hard and it's backfiring. Stop SMSing her so much and make sure to message other girls, too. You have no value to her because she already has you in her pocket. You have to change this perceived value.
    Spammer Spanker

your just setting yourself up to get a broken heart, if you get too involved and you keep telling yourself you love her then you are going to get hurt.....alot.......dont worry about it as much.......and you shouldnt be convinced that she is the only girl out there, keep your options open.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    You're trying too hard and it's backfiring. Stop SMSing her so much and make sure to message other girls, too. You have no value to her because she already has you in her pocket. You have to change this perceived value.

Well maybe, the problem is that I can't message other girls, because this is the only one I really care...

Now I dont SMS her too much, I did that when she did it to me too, now we don't talk many times, my friend told me I should keep contacting her sometimes like a Hello at school and that stuff. The problem is that usually I don't see her alone, she is most of the time with friends that I never contact or say anithing to her friends, and I don't want to look desperate, I just don't know what to do..

I whished you can give me some advices to get her more close to me, because if I get close to her my chances increase

PS: Extra detail dunno if matters I am 15 and she is 14, my bithday is 12th October and her birthday is 16th November
    Last edited by justanotherguy; 18-09-09 at 02:05 AM.

No more advices? I really need some advices to get more close to her again please help
    http://www.loveforum.net/love-advice-forum/34148-im-new-year-i-need-help.html