+ Follow This Topic

Thread: cheating

cheating

hi everyone,

I was just wondering whether anyone has fallen victim to one of these serial love rats in the past? one of my friend's boyfriends has just been caught cheating on her with not one but three different women and she's absolutely heartbroken about it. has anyone gone through a similar thing before and can they offer me some words of wisdom as i just don't know how to help her get through it? She's got two children with him and is finding it difficult to cope, thanks

It happens.

All she can do is take care of her kids.

Is she staying with him or is she leaving? How old are the kids?
    I don't chase, I replace.

the kids are only three and six months old but she's considering leaving them. she knows he definitely cheated once and suspects two other women

Quote Originally Posted by claz nicolson View Post
    the kids are only three and six months old but she's considering leaving them. she knows he definitely cheated once and suspects two other women
    She's considering leaving them? I'm going to assume you meant to say "him" because them implies she's leaving the kids too.

If he's cheating with multiple women, leaving is the best option. But she has to remember that she has children with him so he's going to be in her life at least until the children are 18.

Ouch, I am sorry she is going through that. I have no experience in being cheated on so I don't know what to say that will help her. There is nothing she can do but face reality and plan her next steps of independence living alone with the children and setting things up so that he will provide and see the children.

Her friends can be with her for emotional support and give her time to grieve about what happened. You don't want her to stay in a denial phase because it is unhealthy. Let her grieve to her friends as much as they can stand so that she can accept the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    She's considering leaving them? I'm going to assume you meant to say "him" because them implies she's leaving the kids too.
    God, I hope that was a typo. You don't leave your kids. You just don't.
    Spammer Spanker

Probably one of the worst feelings in the world.

I was cheated on my ex, she was with multiple guys. For me it was almost as bad as having a loved one die. I just broke down, simple tasks were soo difficult to complete, just waking up in the mornings hoping it was all a dream, nights were the worst when you're lying in bed , it was terrible. But then again I haven't been married or had any kids. All I can say is be there for her and support her through this. It's going to be a rough road for her.

help her cut up the bodies.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I honestly think there's a certain percentage of guys that just don't have it in them to be monogamous. It's just the way they're wired.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy II View Post
    I honestly think there's a certain percentage of guys that just don't have it in them to be monogamous. It's just the way they're wired.
    I'll say the same thing for certain women.

what i don't get is why these cheaters always have a boyfriend/girlfriend/spouse to cheat on. why don't they just be single and be sluts?
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Or better yet, be in relationships with one another. I'd like to see cheaters go out with cheaters.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    what i don't get is why these cheaters always have a boyfriend/girlfriend/spouse to cheat on. why don't they just be single and be sluts?
    The obviously like what goes with a relationship. Having someone to care about you. When you just have your "encounters," you don't usually have the same connection.

I don't agree with cheating... just trying to dive into the mind of a jackass.