+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: cheating....

cheating....

If you are someone who is against cheating... Is cheating ever ok? Is it ok if your bf or gf has already cheated on you?

If you are someone who is not neccessarily against cheating or even for cheating.. do you cheat? Have you found that cheating helps breathe new life into your relationship?

I cheated yesterday and I found that when I came back to my gf.. that I wasn't really bothered by the little things that usually bother me about her. It was like, I had already gotten laid for the day and I could just relax with my gf, rather than focusing on her deficiencies. Later....

Tone Guest
    No, never okay.

Cheating is wrong wrong WRONG! If you find that your girlfriend has so many "deficiencies" in your eyes, that you must go out and cheat...then you shouldn't be with her. Stringing her along to believe that you're happy with her and everything is okay is just WRONG!
    Negative Ghost Rider...the pattern is full.

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Its wrong.... I prefer to be with one person at a time.....enough drama for me.....

If I wanted out I would end things first....and move on...
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

Yea, cheating is never okay. Period. It's just not fair.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Agreed. Its unfair and its probably wrong..but on some level it feels liberating. Whaddaya think?

If you want to feel liberated be single. Why dont you ask your girl what she thinks?
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

Well, I already know what she thinks. The thing is being single is fun..but it gets lonely sometimes, plus alot of the girls that I slept with when I was single never really had any substance to them.

Its kind of like theres two parts to my brain: the good that wants to stay faithful, and the the bad that wants to mess around.

you like alot of guys out there want to have there cake and eat it too. which sucks!!!!! and is definatley not fair to all involved. You can always just get into a frinds with benefits type thing
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

i kinda cheated, kissed another girl.. and dont feel guilty.. but she had cheated on me by kissing someone else. i saw it.. and believe me i was really pissed off about it.

personaly, if i had sex with another girl, i would have to tell my girlfriend... and it would only be fair for her to finish the relationship.

if she cheated on me, having sex with someone else. id finish the relationship. if she wanted me back, she would seriously have to work hard for it. its taken me 5 or 6 months to get trust back for her since she kissed that guy.

its still in the back of my mind.. but when i add it up.. she couldn't be cheating.

HTH

I know its kind of weird. I definatly dont want to break up with my gf, shes awesome. But, it has more to do with how I'm wired. I'm content with her being my closest friend, having sex with her, and spending almost all my free time with her....but I still want to have sex with other girls.

You and every other male in the world...

Thanks...I dont talk to many people close to me about this. I figured its something most guys just do.

They don't necessarily DO it, but I believe they are all THINKING about it!

I think the reason you stay with her is because that's the only relationship your serious about. Those girls you cheat with, something's lacking to it, right?
    Not good to cheat, but if you do, imagine this, you went out and slept with someone, that you'll probably never see again. What if your g/f finds out? Your screwed. So just stop, not worth it, if she's not flawless, oh well, no one is, everything about someone is annoying, heck, I annoy myself! If I ever cheated on someone, couldn't live with myself.
    Also, the wrath of a girl cheated on is great indeed. Girls have alot of guy friends. Well, almost all.
    You + angry guys = pain.
    Bad combo. So, all in all, enjoy all the good, ignore the bad (or confront her about it, a steady relationship can handle a talk).

"Only the Dead have seen the end of War."
    - Plato

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast