+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Don't know wether to apologize or not...

Don't know wether to apologize or not...

There is this girl and we have been through everything. We were friends, starting dating, kept breaking up and getting back together, hated each other, friends again, friends w/ benefits (being that whenever I stayed over that night with her brother in the middle of the night I would lie down/cuddle with her)

The thing is that I feel like she is the one for me, for some reason my heart just won't let her go and I cant get her out of my mind.

And About a year ago I wrote her a note which we used to do but I added a love letter in the note thinking she would fall for me. It didn't work and now we aren't friends she said "She needs a break from me but doesn't want to never see me again."

I've been thinking about apologizing...not even to be friends again...just to get this guilt feeling of my chest and just to set things right with one another, should I apologize.

I don't know what my apology would be but it would be something along the lines of...

-I've been thinking about this a lot lately, and just needed to do this for me. I'm sorry for all the things I've done to you the past years we have been friends and I hope I didn't mean anything by it. I should have been a man and just said how I felt about you in person than in a note. And I'm not just doing this thinking you'll feel bad and we can be friends again. Wether that actually happens or you hate me even more I just wanted to let you know that I'm sorry and how I felt.-

Something along the lines of that, it's still alittle rusty if you have any thing to add on or any compliments let me know.

This happened a year ago? Just let it go, man; you wrote her a love letter and she broke contact, there's nothing you need to apologize for.

There were a bunch of other things that I messed up with two its not just that...and the last time we got in a big argument and we would walk by each other it wouldn't be like a death stare but we would just like notice each other was there and we ended up getting back together...and now its happening again

But what do I know it could just be a stare that means nothing

Just move on with your life, she's not for you.

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i agree, move on.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Focus on finding a girlfriend. That will help you get over her quick.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Listen to your heart

OK - if you listen with your head, I think you already know that she doesn't want to hear from you. She was very clear on that point. Honestly, hearing from you again might seem irritating and a little stalker like.

However, if you feel in your heart you need to apologize, then do it. Do it for yourself, so that you'll feel some kind of closure and be able to move on. Don't do it with the hope of getting her back, as I think maybe that door has closed.
    Apologize to be at peace with it, then move on. Best of luck to you! New year, new loves, right?

yea..I agree with the others..its been a year..move on.