+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Should I apologize?

Should I apologize?

I am thinking about apologizing to this girl I used to talk to. She told me that we would just be friends but I guess you could say I was being a little bi*** and wouldnt take that. The later texts that I gave her promted her to tell me to leave her the **** alone. After she said that I said me tidbit and then told her **** you and that was the last message between the two of us.

Well after a month I was thinking of apologizing because it doesn't seem worth it losing a friend for such dumb things. I have gotten over liking her, plus im going to college soon and there will be plenty of girls

Put it down to inexperience and leave her be. You'll make plenty more friends alongside the new girls you meet. Just don't put the pressure on any of them, alright?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Were you actual friends before this event?

Her telling you to leave her the f*ck alone indicates she may have been scared of you, and felt the need to speak to you aggressively. If you think there is even the remotest chance this is correct, you should leave her alone because she is probably happy to not hear from you.

Yes we were friends before the event. It was a new friendship but friends altogether. And in my messages i wasn't being threatening they were just casual messages that I guess she just got tired of. Im confident she wasn't scared but more irritated. Hope im explaining this right.

And I will be sure to not put pressure on any of them, that was a bit immature now that i think about it.
    Last edited by blacksparrow360; 28-06-09 at 12:17 PM.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't think it's a good idea to try to contact her again after threatening her.

ooops, i meant to say that the messages weren't threatening. sorry about the typo

Doesn't matter. She told you to leave her the fock alone, and you should first respect yourself, and her wishes. Regardless of who did or said what.

If you ever bump into her again and she tries to initiate conversation, remind her that she wanted you to leave her the fock alone and continue doing so.

If you feel guilty, and you're not Catholic, make a charity contribution to Unicef or a fund of your choice and learn from it. Apparently you can sponsor a goat for villages these days. That's milk, cheese, manure, and when the goats number is up, meat.

Build your bridge and cross it.

you sure thats the right thing to do? People can say things they dont mean when angry like me when I dropped the f bomb on her.

Quote Originally Posted by blacksparrow360 View Post
    you sure thats the right thing to do? People can say things they dont mean when angry like me when I dropped the f bomb on her.
    It's only my experience, but when both people drop the F Off bomb on one another.... it's pretty much over, whether you've been together 3 years or 3 weeks.

I could very well be wrong, and if I am.... my profuse apologies to you at that moment, and I dearly hope you remember the random ramblings of some internet fellow who wrote such.

The beauty of relationships is that we can learn from them, if we're keen, and choose not to repeat the bad situations as they come.

This girl sounds like she wrote you off pretty quick. You sound like you responded in an equally hearty backlash.

There's not much more to say beyond F you, no F me, No F you...etc....

The bad vibes are there, and ever so pertinent if you try to restablish contact..(not that there's much guarantee she'll reciprocate or do so in a way not meant to be a one upmanship from where you last left off).

You're young, you've got your life before you. Treat the experience with reverence. It's a lesson of how to/how not to be with another... you and her both.

Find your path and move on. You're going to find a real stunner one day who appeals to every sense above and below your belt, and you'll have the experiences to know when to say the right or wrong thing at the right time, because you're truly smitten with her.... and not hung up about things you shouldn't have said.

Chin up, strut like a peacock. It's your duty to rustle your feathers and find the best compatible mate for yourself.... and you them.

In that case I should tell her off even more since this one is lost!

Kidding...... Thanks for the advice I think I will just leave it be, and whatever happens in the future will happen.

Good for you.

Best of luck, and remember to remember your experiences, good and bad. They prime you for your destiny.

If she was piqued by casual messages and eventually told you to eff off, she is not worth your time and that is just so childish it's almost disgusting.... Grow a little backbone and don't be such a pushover! Next!

Quote Originally Posted by JaneH View Post
    If she was piqued by casual messages and eventually told you to eff off, she is not worth your time and that is just so childish it's almost disgusting.... Grow a little backbone and don't be such a pushover! Next!
    No need for that, JaneH.

There's two sides to every story, and what's done is done.

He's a young man with his life before him, She's a young women with hers. They'll both be happier moving on, whatever form that may take for the immediate future, after such a F-You event.

Wish each of them the best, whether on forum or not, and let it go.

That's the beauty of life...it's an ever dynamic changing sort of thing, and it pretty much only stays static for your family members, your mates, and the compatible one you fall head over heels with in love for your entire life.

Ok the past few days I have realized that I am not completely over this girl like I thought I was. When I posted this thread I thought I was but then again I think about her way to much to actually be over her.

This is going on way to long if you ask me, considering after a month I would have hoped to have gotten completely over everything.

When people tell you to leave them the eff alone... you leave them the eff alone... how much clearer can the message be?

Maybe some people only understand leave me the eff alone when they face a gun pointed at them at pointblank range?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]