+ Follow This Topic

Thread: whats the average time for sex to decline?

whats the average time for sex to decline?

Its only been three months and im not having sex every day anymore and im not happy about that. The weird thing is that it feels like we have gotten into this initiating competition, its not verbal but its like this limaginary line thats not there.
    mind you i have been working my ass off but sam hasnt so he has no excuse and im worried and i havent brought it up. I went to work very frustrated this morning and worried. I want to bring it up i just dont know how. Any advice?
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

oh holy hell woman, trouble in paradise? You know what you need to do, TELL HIM! We've been through the whole "needing and wanting" issue. Get on the ball you have those balls to tell him so! So go to it!
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

Quote Originally Posted by squirrley
    TELL HIM!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yes, it is normal for interest to diminish when sex is readily available. It sounds like you may simply have mismatched sex drives. You say you want it every day, but you didn't say how often he wants it, and what is considered "normal" varies widely. How often is he wanting sex? Maybe you should try to negotiate this with him, but of course, this means you will probably NOT be getting it every day.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Ok so i was all frustrated becasue we havent dont it in three days. Inthe last 2 weeks we stopped doing it everyday. The thing is when we got together at first it was everyday a few times a day. Always on the rise you know? We could never watch a movie all the way through.

So we did talk about it last night he actually brought it up, asked me if something was wrong and we talked he asked me if i was going to fall asleep again i ddnt but we only did it once. Theres alot of factors i also had my monthly and that cuts out the oral sex for me and he likes doing that. I do expect things to slow down a bit but as long as they speed up then im ok. Things usually go up and down but i want to keep them up. im glad we talked about it
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

See woman, all is good when the communication lines STAY OPEN! We have learned this in lesson 10 I think JK!

Keep it up Blue, you know what you need so dont back down, but yet keep your expectations at a reasonable level K! Love ya

Squirt,

When you said expectations it made me raise a brow. I mean what would be reasonable expectations?

uh uh ..only like... well, ok I guess youre right there! We are talking about YOU not the average woman.

My partner and I have been together for almost 8 months and we're still in the honey moon phase! We have sex every day, at least once...sometimes twice a day. The way we've kept it going is by constantly talking openly about how we feel...openly flirting with eachother, sending eachother dirty text messages.... it's great. Every day feels like we've just started dating. I mean, i know eventually it's going to slow down and wear off, but in the meantime, we're both willing to keep up the effort and that's what you've gotta do. Don't become too "comfortable".

King Zarathu Guest
    If the person is the right one, shouldn't it be that way all the time without much effort?

Everyday?! I am glad to see that girls want it that often too. As soon as it declines with a girl for me I am out of there.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Wait a minute- you're all bent out of shape because you haven't had sex in three days and you're on your period?

Yes, I think you're being a bit unreasonable.

NAh i got all bent out of shape becasue i just did and i wasnt communicating with my SO. We talked and everything is ok now. Communication is key.

I wish all women were like you.

All you would really need to do is tell him that you want it everyday and will always want it everyday in any type of seductive voice. Tell him you absolutely won't take no for an answer and that three days is way the hell too long. You are exasperated and you want him inside you now!

He'll get the message and probably won't make the mistake again.