+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Love Problems (the whole shabam)~reward included

Love Problems (the whole shabam)~reward included

Well Hello, I am Fallen Angels . I have a interesting story to tell and i am hoping from this great community the best feedback and ideas you have for me, Thanks.
    P.S.i am a boy.
    To start off i am in 8th grade. This resent summer i had to go to a camp and there is a girl that just moved from a bordering state last year. At camp i have plenty of friends. But if i had to pick out of all the girls she would be #1.
    The first half of summer she didn't recognize me all that much but the other half we started to get closer and closer. She has a boyish personality. (This may seam childish but work with me here ->) We play card games and whenever i beat her i she tends to get a rage over me and chases me off. There is times were she stares at me so i am beginning to suspect something.

Now school has started and i have received info that shes in 6th grade. The 3rd week we had a dance (Friday/yesterday) and my friend was sleeping over so we met up and disided to walk in together lookin' all cool . but walking there she recognized me and chased me to the front door, my friend didn't suspect anything. Half way thru the dance she still chases me but "blushes when it happens".

So now my other 2 friends diside to ask her out for me! So i am like oh crap and walk in the other direction. When ever she walks up to me she blushes and continually says "hi" over and over again, then walks away. I have just got her phone number and i need to know what to do from there.
    Best answer receives a free avatar or sig of your choice.
    Trust me i am pro i just have problems with posting it.
    ASAP thanks!

In the wastelands between insomnia and clarevoiance
    Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Angel View Post
    Well Hello, I am Fallen Angels . I have a interesting story to tell and i am hoping from this great community the best feedback and ideas you have for me, Thanks.
    P.S.i am a boy.
    To start off i am in 8th grade. This resent summer i had to go to a camp and there is a girl that just moved from a bordering state last year. At camp i have plenty of friends. But if i had to pick out of all the girls she would be #1.
    The first half of summer she didn't recognize me all that much but the other half we started to get closer and closer. She has a boyish personality. (This may seam childish but work with me here ->) We play card games and whenever i beat her i she tends to get a rage over me and chases me off. There is times were she stares at me so i am beginning to suspect something.

Now school has started and i have received info that shes in 6th grade. The 3rd week we had a dance (Friday/yesterday) and my friend was sleeping over so we met up and disided to walk in together lookin' all cool . but walking there she recognized me and chased me to the front door, my friend didn't suspect anything. Half way thru the dance she still chases me but "blushes when it happens".

So now my other 2 friends diside to ask her out for me! So i am like oh crap and walk in the other direction. When ever she walks up to me she blushes and continually says "hi" over and over again, then walks away. I have just got her phone number and i need to know what to do from there.
    Best answer receives a free avatar or sig of your choice.
    Trust me i am pro i just have problems with posting it.
    ASAP thanks!
    Haha... Noone hear needs rewards... especially the girls.

Is she really in 6th grade? or did you just hear that?

And I would say go ahead and go out with her. It's Middle School.. you should have fun and do whatever you want.
    BACAMO
    Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Charity is gay.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Haha! You are adorable. I wonder what she would do if you stopped running when she chases you?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Call her immediately. What are you waiting for? She has really put herself out there, and you are torturing her by waiting.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by DarkDwarf View Post
    Haha... Noone hear needs rewards... especially the girls.

Is she really in 6th grade? or did you just hear that?

And I would say go ahead and go out with her. It's Middle School.. you should have fun and do whatever you want.
    She really is in 6th grade i know someone who is in her class.
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Haha! You are adorable. I wonder what she would do if you stopped running when she chases you?
    Hehe. Thats what i wonder to, theres a dance in 2 weeks i wonder how that will be.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Call her immediately. What are you waiting for? She has really put herself out there, and you are torturing her by waiting.
    Hmm great idea i will do that soon. Her parents are over protective tho.
    Thanks for the feedback girls/guys/robot/pasta salad.