+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm a ****ing Loser

lilwing89 Guest

I'm a ****ing Loser

ok so i admit it...and like i just seen it..i guess i thought i was all that..nothing really made me see this i kinda just realized it right now.. i never get invited to all the parties or anything...im not cool enough to go to the away games with anyone. im not loud in class but im not quiet either..i dont strike up convos with everyone all the time i just tlak to people that i WANT to talk to. i avoid fights.

i dont label myself or others as stereotypical groups..i stick out farther than a flippin i dont know what.

i get along with everyone usually-thats one of my good traits..i think.

i dont know why im such a ****ing loser...so help me feel ****ing better about myself!
    i ****ing like the way i am but god its like nobody even flippin cares..i could dissappear and not make a difference in anyones life..i dont wanna lay my life in the hands of others and their commitments to me... "oh ill miss you if your gone" yea right...****ing blow me..nobody does everyone forgets about me eventually...
    god damnit i hate myself..but i love myself...

You been drinkin Son????
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

lilwing89 Guest
    no, i dont drink or anything.

Then what the hell is your problem? Get over it, you're like PMSing or something. You're too young to be freakin out like that. Be yourself and be happy, to hell with everyone else.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

This is normal teenage angst, Lilwing. This is what makes being a teenager suck, and this is why no sane adult would want to go through it again. I thought the same way when I was a teenager. Just hang in there - you've had a bad day, that's all. This is not the way your whole life will feel.

teenage can be so lost at some times. When i went thru those years, i almost lost everything

I AM B-A-C-K!!!!!!!! WANNA MAKE OUT?

Quote Originally Posted by kanzaki
    teenage can be so lost at some times. When i went thru those years, i almost lost everything
    When you went through those years I think you also forgot to learn grammer.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

It appears that you're comfortable with yourself but for some reason you expect those around you to reinforce that for you. You don't NEED other people to make sure you know you like yourself, however I know where you're coming from. One of my good friends in high school was the same way. He enjoyed who he was but wanted to know why people didn't come to him wanting to hang out and be friends with him. If it's that important get out and make a change. But I wouldn't expect people to reinforce your feelings for yourself because it typically isn't something they have on their mind.
    Heit ist mein taug.

i just graduated high school and looking back i wasnt that kid either. a party to me was having my friends come over and we hung otu and played games. Sounds ****ing retarted but i rather do that then get drunk or smoke. Dont worry about being "popular" now that im out wtf does it matter if you were voted prom queen/king? IT DOESNT high school was uneventfull. Just be your self and dont worry!

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    We all have days like this........just seems like there were more of them back then in high school where everyone judges everyone. If your not a certain way your not "cool" etc....

Its funny because it all changes after high school........you get out into the real world....and the people who were popular.....aren't so "cool" anymore. They get bumped off of their pedestal they had in high school.

Its funny when i run into most of the popular people that were at my high school at one time... Most of them are fat, druggies, or saddled with kids...and unhappy. Then they all act like your best friend when they see you now....and its like....um....."We didn't talk in high school so why talk to me now?"

Its usually the people who were friendly to everyone....or the people that no one noticed....who are the people who are successful or really doing something with their lives now.

Once you leave high school....its a whole other ballgame.

Don't worry.....IT WILL GET BETTER....
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

Quote Originally Posted by Ellynn
    the people that no one noticed....who are the people who are successful or really doing something with their lives now.
    If only that was true in my case.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins
    When you went through those years I think you also forgot to learn grammer.
    Hahahahaha.

Yeah, lilwing, it'll blow over.

Tone Guest
    Lilwing, you're cool in my book dude.

What you're going through is just normal teenage stuff. Like Kiechi said, it will blow over. Just hang in there.

lilwing89 Guest
    thanks guys your making me feel better about this whole thing

personally i cant wait to get the **** out of highschool

I concur with Tone, you're a cool cat lilwing.
    Heit ist mein taug.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast