+ Follow This Topic

Thread: having a problem

having a problem

just new here

im having a problem.
    im not that old, 14 years
    and I like this girl but another friend like's her too.
    my other friend who is a real player and really experienced at flirting and stuff(I never had a girlfriend or something) chats with her. i feel really stupid going out with him cause he treats girls unfair but i have to cause he plays in my band.

please give me advise

Bob

You're 14. Enjoy your youth. Your time will come. You're to young to worrie about this stuff. First you have to learn how to drive a car, then how to drink (or the other way around, whatever). Once you can drink and drive (preferable not at the same time), THEN find yourself a great chick. Meanwhile, learn what makes women tick. If you can handle that, you'll be way ahead of the game by the time you're 18.

Trust me on that one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I don't get why people choose not to tell people what they actually asked.

Okay, it is not exactly clear what you want to know... So I'll tell you two pieces of advice... One is to do with your problem, and another is a general piece of advice.

Your problem:
    Is this dude your actual friend? Because I would say that if he is your real friend, and he's a player, then he should step back and let you have a chance. However, if he does not want to give up, do not compete with him. Not necessarily because he is more experienced than you. but because it is OBVIOUS to girls when guys are competing for them. And if those guys are friends, it makes both of them look bad.

General advice:
    I agree with "Yggdrasil" about you not needing to worry about this shit yet... But it is never too early to learn. So I advise you to get out there and meet girls. A good place to start is by talking more to girls that you already know, just so that you can get used to interactions with girls.

Once you are comfortable with talking to the girls that you know, start to talk to new girls that interest you. You are in a band... I know its scary cold approaching girls, but at your next gig, speak to at least 2 new girls. You don't even have to like them. Just helps you to get over the approach anxiety, and you will naturally become better at this stuff. Trust me.

So that's all I have to say for now. but if you want any more advise, or you want me to explain anything that I have said, just ask, and I will post it.