+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What's my ex boyfriend thinking.

What's my ex boyfriend thinking.

Help!!! I broke up with the love of my life over a heated argument and I thru another guy in his face. I tried to get him back a few days later and he said he would never go back with me. He was furious with me for 2 months. Then he accidentally text me (not the first time) and we were having casual conversations for about a week (mostly me). Then after about 3 days of no texts he sent me a sweet valentines text (graphic heart). He said that he was the one that screwed up our relationship and was so sweet. So i made the mistake of asking him to be my valentine, that i missed him, how sweet he was and how he made me smile. I know that was a bad move. That was the last time he initiated a text. I texted him twice since then and he was very distant and short with me and said he had been very busy. I told him we need to talk in person and he put me off. Now it's been 3 days since that and last night he posted on his myspace profile that he was texting another girl and having a great time. I don't know what to do. Is he trying to tell me that he's over me? Or is he trying to make me jealous? What should I do? I don't want to give up.
    Last edited by blondy2; 24-02-10 at 02:20 AM.

What goes around comes around. Tit for tat. Karma. All that business.

Why would you throw another guy in his face during an argument and be silly enough to think he'd want anything to do with you in the future? You hurt him now he's one upping you or really is texting another girl and not only is he having fun, he's getting under your skin. Move on. In the future check yourself before you wreck yourself.
    Last edited by QueenofCorona; 24-02-10 at 01:48 AM.
    So, so you think you can tell Heaven from Hell,
    blue skies from pain.
    Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
    A smile from a veil?
    Do you think you can tell?
    And did they get you to trade your heroes for ghosts?
    Hot ashes for trees?
    Hot air for a cool breeze?
    Cold comfort for change?
    And did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?

I know I really made a big mistake. But no matter what happens I'll always love him no matter what happens!!!

Boy that sounded really bad, I'm just a wreck right now. I think I need psychiatric help!

I think the best thing for you is to do a No Contact. Erase his cell ph, email, delete him as a friend on myspace and FB or just cut yourself off from those sites for awhile. It sucks but it helps.
    So, so you think you can tell Heaven from Hell,
    blue skies from pain.
    Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
    A smile from a veil?
    Do you think you can tell?
    And did they get you to trade your heroes for ghosts?
    Hot ashes for trees?
    Hot air for a cool breeze?
    Cold comfort for change?
    And did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?

Only one problem, he just transferred into one of my classes. So I have to see him. Oh well, I'm not going to contact him what so ever. If he wants me he'll contact me.
    Last edited by blondy2; 24-02-10 at 02:09 AM.

Blondy, either I don't know how to learn that piece of information or you didn't provide it, but it would help a lot if you let us know your age. With respect to your question, trying to make him jealous wasn't a great idea in the first place but all is not lost. The only logical thing to do at this point, as Queen of Corona pointed out is "No Contact". Do not ignore him either; just show him that you're OK without him and really don't care either way. If you try to ignore him, he'll ignore you back. Be polite and respectful, and see how it plays out. In the end, if he ends up with the other girl, more power to them. If he was your best option, none of this would've happened in the first place now, would it?

Edit: I meant to add that don't delete him from any place. That's juvenile. Don't try to reply with your own statuses either. Go on living your own life, even if you are burning inside. When she sees you're so mature about it, he'll get the uncontrollable urge to get you back. If not, then see the last sentence in the first paragraph.
    Last edited by barcod; 24-02-10 at 02:59 AM.

Thanks, I need all the help I can. We're both teens, went out for 7 months and both virgins. That's my other problem, I think we both want that together!
    Last edited by blondy2; 24-02-10 at 03:23 AM.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Trust me you won't love him forever. You think you will because you haven't fallen out of love- yet. This takes time. This also takes work and self control. Strict no contact is the way to go. Even IF he is in your class there are about 30 others. There is no need to speak to him at all.

Thanks for your help, I just feel like we're both playing this stupid game of control and neither one of use will give in. I'm just really lost.