+ Follow This Topic

Thread: what is she thinking?

what is she thinking?

last night she was talking really very sweetly with me, talking as far as about our marriage. she had recently broken up and she said that she loved me but the feelings for me went on and off and that i will have to break that "wall" her ex created in her heart to love me.
    this night i was out till late night and she went insane over me on why i was out for so long and she went to say to an extent that she cant love me and that she is still in love with her ex and she only wants to b a friend. she had asked for some time badly and she often tells me that i should have met her b4 her ex. whats in her mind? y is she so moody?

She sounds like she's on the rebound... in a bad way. Essentially she is still healing emotionally and needs time to figure out who she is again, and regain her confidence. Interfering with her at this time is just going to end up with you getting burned. There's no guarantee that helping her through this will lead to a stable relationship... there's also no guarantee that after she does sort herself out that she'll be interested in you.

Just give her space... carry on with life... and if she's interested in you later on after all of this... that'd be great... but as they say, don't hold your breath.

actually she loves me, she gets paranoid if i dont receive her calls and stuffs. she assured me she wont be in love with any1 .. infact she is already in love with me and done some sacrifices, should i accept her proposal of being a friend, she first wants to be a friend with me, know each other and then go into relationship, but i am scared i will lose her, i really love her a lot, btw, her ex is my best friend, should i sought his help? he knows about us and infact offers me to help

She doesn't love you. I'm sorry.

Let her go. She needs to fix herself before she can be with anyone. The worst thing you can do is be afraid of losing her. That puts a ton of pressure on her, and on you.

Now, the fact that he ex is your best friend is just...a bad bad idea. She might just be playing games. I would never even consider dating my friend's ex, or vice versa.

As for the marriage talk, it's just that..talk. She just got out of a relationship, she says herself she still loves her ex.

This is just drama waiting to happen. Let her go dude. It's not worth it.

How old is this trio? this scenario is not acceptable (or healthy) at all.

did i do anything wrong?? i let her know yesterday that a present she gave to her ex is broken by him and that he is with another girl. she was silent for sometime and after hearing that she said later that i had actually woke her up frm her myth and she actually felt better, she said she now did not feel "guilty" anymore being with me because after hearing that she got answers to some of her "unanswered questions" and now she seems to hardly care about her ex. she however said me one thing that she wants to see her ex suffer. she suddenly is not talking about her ex anymore. is this change for real??? i am not holding my breath on this 1 on aeradalias advise