+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What percentage of girls masturbate?

What percentage of girls masturbate?

What percentage of girls masturbate> and what percentage do they lie about it?

100% do it.

i don't know how many lie about it. ask around.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    that all depends on who you ask. of course if you ask your mother she's gonna tell you a lie because masterbation is the devil, but if you ask your girlfriend after she has seen you jack off and she'll tell you that she constantly fingers herself, wishing that it was your dick in her rather than her finger.. does that help any?? well i'm sure it was less sarcastic than mis's reply...

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

out of all my sarcastic posts raverboy, you pointed out this one. i wasn't even being sarcastic!
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    A fast-food worker at my school told me that he once saw a girl fingering herself when she went through the drive-thru.

It sounds unlikely, but you never know...

Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post
    A fast-food worker at my school told me that he once saw a girl fingering herself when she went through the drive-thru.

It sounds unlikely, but you never know...
    Yikes. Was he working at Der Weinerscnitzel, by chance? Heh heh.

I don't know if all girls masturbate. I've known a couple of girls who claimed to have never had an orgasm, so I can't imagine they were doing it, or what the point would be because they clearly weren't doing it very well.
    Spammer Spanker

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post

I don't know if all girls masturbate. I've known a couple of girls who claimed to have never had an orgasm, so I can't imagine they were doing it, or what the point would be because they clearly weren't doing it very well.
    Yeah, I agree. If girls have never had an orgasm, chances are they haven't or weren't doing it right. They probably were relying on sex alone to do that for them and then realized that sometimes it takes a "little" more.

I feel pity for these women because they were taught it was so taboo and evil that they can't even experience the pleasure of an orgasm solo.....let alone with someone.
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

Ofcourse girls masturbate...they are human...but the one who knows what orgasm all about,they do the most.

I wouldn't say that all females do it, but I would say a majority of them have done it at least once.

Yeh I would say that probably 85% of women do it, I think the other majority have been brain washed into thinking it is wrong, or others are too shy/ nervous/unsure about how to do it and what feels good! In this day and age it is no longer a big taboo subject like it was a few years ago, with sex shows, vibrators, dildos and revolutionar shows like 'sex in the city' showing the real honest and open new age of women I think women are almost inclined to experiment and masturbate! The new age way of thinking and advice from those with knowledge these days always seems to be, if he's not getting you off then get yourself off and then show him how!
    As for lying! Hmm lost of women do hint at it and talk about it now, go into Ann Summers and confidently buy the latest rabbit, but some still seem to have this shame attached to it and play the innocent! Come on ladies, its natural, feels good and guys talk about doing it all the time, we can too!
    Phew long answer!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sex on television can't hurt you unless you fall off. ~Author Unknown

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    it's only natural for people to pleasure themselves. we are animals when you think about it. so looking from that point of view, even dogs lick themselves because they desire the same outcome.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

You should put a poll on this thread and ask the question!

I say 90% of girls do it and 80% lie about un like me lol
    Life is like a dick. When things get hard, **** it.

that is weird that girls can go on living and not get an orgasm. Different with men, I got my first one when I reached puberty and have been making sure I have them daily.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."