+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How do you Masturbate?

How do you Masturbate?

Lately, I've been getting it up over mental stuff instead of visual stuff. I start to wank once my penis is semi-erect, I grab underneath the corona and
    grab at it to stimulate it more. Every now and then I tickle my balls a little.

All the while I am thinking of different chicks. Brazilian chicks really do it for me. I just met two.

When I am jerking I don't go fast. I have been jerking off while driving recently. Don't really know why but this seems to be a new trend for me.

I usually jerk off at least once a day.

Where, How, How often do you masturbate?

dont really know , the lady takes care of all those problems , i would recommend not to masturbate while driving ...here are reasons why :

1. someone with a car taller than yours can see you ( hummers , minivans , trucks)

2.You can easely cause accidents because you lack of attention on the road and someone else might see you beating it and stare thus crashing .

3.Where do you wipe your cum off ?

4. It would be bad if a cop caught you and you woulnt be able to tuck it in , in time .

5. If you crash , you do realize you will be found with your dick in your hand while still having a boner , what kind of image do you want to send to ppl (family , friends ) that you had Road Sex Rage ?!?!

6.If you crash and dont die instantly , then you will have to go to the hospital and
    your dick might just break in half ... not rip , just break ... CRAAAKK! so fast forward a couple of hours and there you are with a mini cast on your dick ...

7. what if its cold ... it is winter ( well sort of getting there) so what if one day your hand gets stuck , you know , precum leaks on your palm , your beating it softly , BAM .. its frozen .

8. what if you ejaculate and it accidently squirts on your eye or windshield ... bahha , the faces of ppl when they find your dead corps would be priceless .

9. no really , where DO you wipe your cum off ? under your seat ?

the possibilities are endless ...
    Last edited by Late_vamp; 23-11-05 at 10:05 AM.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well, I usually start off in the sex forum...