+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help me forget about her!

Help me forget about her!

Ok i dated this girl for a while, i was with her almost every day for 2 months straight, constantly spending time together. She hit on me, and i ended up asking her out because shes just stunning to me. But evenchually after a few months she broke up with me because she was moving across the country and didnt think we could continue. She said that she wanted to just be friends and thought of our relationship as more of a friendship anyway.

Ever sense the day she left i cant stop thinking about her, i can only sit around and daydream all day about what could or couldnt happen. What will help me forget about her? Or feel better about this? Its so hard to drop it because shes perfect for me in my eyes! Will only time heal this?!?! i feel like im crazy for being stuck up on this girl.

she is coming back to visit and i want so bad to get back with her, but at the same time idk if i ever want to see her if its gonna keep me feeling like this!
    Last edited by whatsupyo; 15-08-09 at 11:57 AM.

i have the same problem as you

Same problem. Today she reminded me a party that is today, and she told me that they (probably meaning her friend she claimed to be in love with) are going... What a bitch grr. And I have no one to go with... she is having fun all the time. Life SUCKS.
    Don't expect anything.

Tug is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Dude, get over it, let it go. The best way to get over a woman is with another woman.

Girls feed off this energy. I dated a guy for a year and I was moving a few states away. we dated for some months later and I used long distance as an excuse we couldnt be together until he started spewing we should move in together and I told him no and that hes always wanted to change me and he doesnt know shit about me he just wanted me to be a perfect princess and I stopped talking to him and ignored his drunk emails.
    I talked to him about two years after that and he sent me messages saying "i dont care if i ever get another gf! how could you do this" blah blah. I couldnt believe he was still hung up on me. It made me happy in a sick sort of way. flattered. But i still did NOT want to ever be with this guy.

Doesnt sound like yours didnt end that harshly but dont be like my ex. Date around and eventually youll find someone thats even more compatible with you. Theres nothing wrong with this girl you want to be with except long distance relationship and you do not want to enter one of those if its avoidable. I vote getting over her.

Dude I kinda feel the same way about Natalie Portman. But the chances I'll be with her are exactly 0.0000001

Don't worry, in time that feeling will pass. David DeAngelo says that you should never chase after a woman too much because then you're gonna scare her away and make her reject you. If you chase after her you will also make yourself look needy or desperate and most attractive women don't like needy men.
    Last edited by uri; 18-08-09 at 07:06 AM.

I'm sorry bud, the only way to help you is to chop your head of... I don't want to go to jail for that, so your next best alternative it to GET OVER HER. You're living in the past. She's history, gone, done and over with.

Now accept that and get on with your life or that weird tingling sensation you'll be feeling on your lower back will be my foot up your arse.

Stop beating dead horses.

It's pathetic. Grow up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The love of another will heal you

find another girl or go out more often with your friends..im sure it'll help
    [URL="http://www.usatodate.com/i/?a=49"]
    Meet sexy and interesting American singles and American women
    [/URL]

time will come!!!!!!!!will erase it self things it dnt like

if you want forget your girlfriend, you have to find a new one. The best girls are from russia.

i know a site where you can find the best russian girls. They are very cute, and they are over 12 Mio. users: <//sniped//>

Quote Originally Posted by kesson View Post
    if you want forget your girlfriend, you have to find a new one. The best girls are from russia.
    Russian woman come into kmart, mess up all the clothes then get mad when I can't understand their deep accent. you come to America now learn the language!

guys and gals listen, the guy knows he has to get over her but when you guys just tell him go get over her you are not helping the guy out. Give him tips and advice on how to over come all of this. I mean all you peeps that are telling him to get over it are probably making him feel worse, I've been there, actually im still there/here. Anyways what I would recommend is picking up a new hobby or getting in shape to make yourself feel better.
    Take care,

-xavi

She slept with a bum.

Now forget it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast