+ Follow This Topic

Thread: would this be... stupid?

would this be... stupid?

hi ladies this is just a simple straight off thing... ill include some background to maybe help you guys understand the situation better

So there was this transfer student from a different country to our school last year and at the beginning we just talked to each other briefly and introduced ourselves and she found me quite funny i think, seeming she laughed at my jokes etc. and she even like punched my arm, which i saw as a sign of friendship and comfort. However as time passed by and she got used to the school etc and found her own crew of girly friends our friendship seemed to... dissapear and i didnt really mind that until this yeah January. I realised that i liked her. Some bad things happened... i beat this guy up infront of her during one of our classes we take together and that kinda gave me a shitty image. shes so naive and gets offended really easily, one of those shy girls and i used to tease her around abit with small things cz i found it cute how she was dealing with it ^^ (..im not an asshole btw..) so because of that, unexpectedly she thought im childish, mean and annoying in some matter which i kind of understand why.
    Yet under these situations i decided to make my moves on her and tried getting closer to her by talking to her time to time, giving her some attention (shes really quiet) and i got closer to her friends and i asked them time to time more about this girl. So finally at a big party when she was there with her friends i tried to take her outside so we can talk under 4 eyes. I was too nervous so i sent 2 of my friend to try and get her + i sent her an SMS. She refused to do so... i asked her friends what the reason was and they said she was too shy to talk to me alone. In a sense i was dissapointed and i kind of new that she was a hard one to deal with: naive shy etc.... so i just sent her an SMS briefly saying that i like her etc etc and there was absolutey no reply. even after a few days nothing happened and i took it as a rejection and stepped back and decided to forget about her. however, during the summer holidays now i still think about her and want to ask her out again in the new term.

would that be stupid? am i too stubborn or what can i do? some hints on her thoughts etc?

thanks alot

by the way she is one of the nice girls... like well raised etc. u get the point... she also doesnt like smokers, ... and i smoke and shes seen me often as well etc...

just additional information.

Quote Originally Posted by Kekoa View Post
    by the way she is one of the nice girls... like well raised etc. u get the point... she also doesnt like smokers, ... and i smoke and shes seen me often as well etc...

just additional information.
    I don't like smokers either and I'd never date one, regardless of how attractive she might be.

There are some things you'll need to change it seems to even have a chance with her. Most likely, you'd have to stop smoking... and obviously you'd have to not be violent around her... it makes girls nervous.

Joys of "high school romance"..

hmm shit... thing is i have bad luck. in those situations shes... always there! like shes only seen my negative qualities. so i tired showing her my true self. i dont know what to do. could u maybe explain how i could increase my chances? besides from quitting to smoke because... its kinda tough.

You sent her an sms? And yet you expect her to be forward coming and not shy while you act like this, haven't even got the balls to come up to a girl?
    Don't expect anything.

Honestly, I'd be a bit scared to date a guy with a violent temper. One never knows when that temper could be used against yourself. Also, you are a smoker, and she doesn't like smokers, and she is avoiding being alone with you.

I think you have about a 0% chance with this girl, although I'd love to be proven wrong.

@ Booba: i sent her an SMS because i could not get to her any other way. at first without my permission one of my friends told her to go outside and she didnt know why she should so she didnt, then i went and asked her and she didnt go out (apparantely she was too shy to talk to me alone according to her friends... but i doubt it) and then a different guy tried to get her outside for me. so i figured SMS would be the only way cz if i called her she wouldnt have picked up ( i think...)

and to: shh!
    i dont really have a violent temper just she's always there when something happens and the chances of those events are like 1/million. and is she really avoiding me? im not some bad jackass guys like in our school really. is there nothing i can do? I was planning to ask her out again.

ah and btw i have had some private times with her... we live close so we go home after school together and i have made some efforts to spend some time with her alone at school.. and we have talks about the future etc. all random things...

wanted to mention this before btw.. this was my first time asking a girl out and actually likin someone properly... ive had several random hook ups in clubs/bars etc and have had some stuff going out for like 2 days. Could this also maybe be a problem? it might seem abit obvious but i just wanna be sure if this might make her think as if im not for real? i dont know how to express my self to her properly... she doesnt know the real me.

I'm assuming you're in high school? Then why the hell are you going into clubs and bars?

Let me get this straight, you're a high school smoker that has random hook ups with females in bars and clubs who has several violent outbursts, and yet you want to have a chance with a girl that appears to be a "good girl."

Yeah, I don't see that happening. I also see you on a direct collision course with failure.