+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Big Help needed!

Big Help needed!

Ok first off, Hi I'm Lisa, i'm new here and i need some help...

Me and my boyfriend have been dating for nearly a month and neither of us have a sense of direction. What i mean is, whenever we ask each other 'what can we do?' we both just shrug and say 'Don't know'. He can drive, so it's not as though we're stuck on going to places, though we only get to see each other in the evenings at the moment.
    This is starting to worry me as i think it's putting him off me. Yesterday we both had a talk and we both agree that we don't have any direction.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how we can both solve this and save our relationship. Oh and any ideas on things we can do would be great.

Thanks alot

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You are seeing him every night? Why? I think if you quit seeing him every night, it will be easier to figure out what to do when you are together, and you guys won't be so bored when you do. Besides, you are probably neglecting lots of friends and relatives by spending all your free time with him.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti
    You are seeing him every night? Why? I think if you quit seeing him every night, it will be easier to figure out what to do when you are together, and you guys won't be so bored when you do. Besides, you are probably neglecting lots of friends and relatives by spending all your free time with him.
    Sorry i should of mentioned that bit. We only see each other once, maybe twice a week because of our work and sometimes we only get to spend 3 hours together. What can we do in 3 hours?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Sorry, my friend, but if you are only seeing him once or twice a week and you can't think of anything to do after only a month, things do not look promising. He is probably NOT the right guy for you.

In the meantime, you could just do regular things like go for a hike, play a board game, go bike riding, go for a picnic, see a movie, have dinner, etc.

But really, it won't be hard to fill the hours with the right guy, and you won't even CARE what you are doing. Even the most mundane activity won't seem boring.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Thanks for your comment Vashti. I've just solved my problem lol You know when you can't think and suddenly you ask for help and your mind starts kicking into action.

Though i'm still open for ideas on things we can do if anyone has them.

Tone Guest
    What kind of guy can't plan something for him and his girlfriend for the couple hours a week they have time to spend together?

Your boyfriend sounds like he's just not that into the relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    What kind of guy can't plan something for him and his girlfriend for the couple hours a week they have time to spend together?

Your boyfriend sounds like he's just not that into the relationship.
    He is into the relationship he just can't decided what to do. as we both live in a county that doesn't have anything to do. We both struggle to come up with ideas.

Tone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Lisa20
    He is into the relationship he just can't decided what to do. as we both live in a county that doesn't have anything to do. We both struggle to come up with ideas.
    That's an excuse you use 1 year into the relationship, not 1 month.

Does anyone have any cheap date ideas?

Tone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    In the meantime, you could just do regular things like go for a hike, play a board game, go bike riding, go for a picnic, see a movie, have dinner, etc.
    shh! did.

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well, I had a friend that was in the same situation... Her and her bf were so passive....they never could decide what to do... It wasn't long before they grew bored with each other... Someones gotta take the lead......and say "I wanna do this"....and then go and do it...

As the others suggested, there is alot of stuff you can do.. Even stuff that doesn't cost alot of money! So, try those suggestions... If you run into the same rut down the line, then maybe this simply isn't the guy for you...
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

Thanks for your comments.

King Zarathu Guest
    Learn biomechanical strategies and techniques for cloning humans, then try them on each other. That should keep you busy.