+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Help me get my girl back, I need advice.

Help me get my girl back, I need advice.

I will try not to make this too long, but here is my problem. I have been going out with this girl for about 7 months now. We are awesome together we never fight we always have fun, we are both young were just 18. We even had a trip to Florida planned for the first week of May. We both already bought our tickets. Anyways, I am a pilot in training and I work as well, so I was really stressed out about some things and we had an off week. We weren't fighting or anything, I just had a lot on my mind and didnt really show my emotions to her.

At the end of the week she says we need to talk and I met her and explained that I was sorry about this off week and I wanted to make it up to her this weekend. She says that she doesn't know what to feel right now and she says she just isn't emotionally there. She says shes physically attached but not emotionally and she wanted to end it. But what bothers me is that she didn't feel like this at all until this past week. Well, That whole weekend I cant sleep I cant eat I am going insane with out this girl. I realized that i truly am in love with her.

Two days after we break up I talk to one of her friends and she tells me that she broke up because she didn't see me as much as she wanted and didn't see us going emotionally anywhere. I called her and she agreed to meet me, I dress sharp and meet her I tell her that i sometimes have trouble showing the way i truly feel and that i am sorry that I used that stress to emotionally block her and that I love her and cant stand the thought of being with out her. Then, I tell her about my new job and I have all this time off and that I am ready to open up to her and really get to know her. She tells me that shell think about it and she misses me. I wait a few more days then we talk on the phone and she says that she just doesnt feel the same way but she did a week ago and that if I said these things a week ago it would be different. She also keeps saying that she doesn't know how to feel and when I say " So is this it then?" she says, " I don't know, I guess."

So here I am not knowing what to do I am so confused, I love this girl so much and I am trying to hold off talking or texting her as hard as I can. I check her facebook soemtimes and she is going out with her friends and seems really happy. Any advice would help me. The best thing I can think of is to wait untill a week from that phone call then try to meet her for dinner or something, but i would have no idea what to say again. I have never felt this way about ANYONE before and haven't actually fell for a girl like this. Any advice or opinions would be great. Thanks

PS: I know the grammar is off, I don't have time to go back and fix it.
    Last edited by Joe792; 03-04-11 at 02:33 AM. Reason: added a few things

anything at all would help me out right now

You have my total sympathy on this, because it isn't anything you've done (or not done) her feelings wouldn't just change if you'd told her a week ago how you felt. It seems like she just isn't ready for a full relationship, she's at an age where she isn't ready to settle down, the grass is greener kind of thing.
    You've done pretty much all you can. You've told her and shown her how you feel, you've explained how you can make more time to be with her yet she isn't happy.
    Don't lose your dignity or beg, just maybe send her a subtle bunch of flowers with a letter telling her how great the last 7 months have been, that you'd truely fallen in love with her, you miss her and if this really is the end then you have no regrets.

Leave the ball in her court then, prepare yourself for the worst though but satisfy yourself that you tried everything.

just going to bump this