+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I Need As Much Adice As Quick As Possible!!!

I Need As Much Adice As Quick As Possible!!!

i posted this problem a day ago......i have a big problem... my girlfriend was talking to me on the internet about me smoken weed and she left for a second and her mom read it and now her mom told her she has to break up with me and i love her so much so we decided to go out behind her back. anyone know how i could get her mom to trust me again because she said i cant see her till i stop that and i have, but i dont know how i could show her cause i never really talk to her?? GOT ANY ODEAS OF HOW TO GET HER TO TRUST ME AGAIN???

now i am going to her mom to talk to her and i am wondering if anyone has any suggestion of what i can tell her so she believe me that i actually did quit smoking pot and i really did and to get her to let us keep seein each other????? i need awnsers quic
    k!!

here is what i have planned out that im gonna say to her mom.....i know its difficult for u to trust me but ive quit adn i wont do it again i swear i will never do it again. its really hard not being able to see your daughter i miss her allot.If you dont believe i quit u can give me a test or i can do whatever u want..... i just really miss ur daughter and i promise you im done doing dumb stuff like that and im never goin to do it again

what do u think any suggestions on that also????!!????

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    haha.. to be honest, if i heard that i'd probably laugh at you because it sounds like you're begging. i think you should just talk to her and be upfront about the situation. explain that you have tried smoking weed a few times, but it wasn't really your thang. (well it depends what she read in your email) but explain that you're not really interested in smoking weed because your gf and her ethics are more important to you. explain to her mother that you made a mistake about your actions but it was purely experimental and won't happen again. btw... don't go about telling her about testing yourself if she doesnt' trust you, haha that sounded pretty lame. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Dude, just remember: There is NO WAY that you can 100% fix this ****-up. Right now you have to make the best out of spilt milk.

Good luck.
    "I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think, all the walks I want to take, all the books I want to read, and all the friends I want to see."
    - John Burroughs

Yet another reason why weed sucks.
    Heit ist mein taug.

Weed weed weed. yo that's just lame. very lame.

I hate when people have that ****ed-up dreamy look on their face and those dull, almost transparent eyes that don't express anything. It freaks me out.

Yeah, go ahead and tell her mom all that stuff. Maybe she'll believe you. Maybe she won't. Anyway, how old are you? If you're old enough you can aproach her like an adult and sound a little more competitive. if you show her that you're a smart guy who is in chrge of his life with a strong will and healthy ambitions, she might let you see her daughter. Personally that's what I'd look for a guy in her mom's place.
    I have it all. Including kino.

If I was a father I'd say hell no no matter what cause I think weed is a social plague. Sorry, my hatred for the herb is getting a little out of control, time for a nap.
    Heit ist mein taug.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    nevermind the weed, switch to alcohol... muhahahaha. raverboy

Don't have a problem with alcohol. But hey I think we're straying off topic here a tad.
    Heit ist mein taug.

ugh, I'll never drink again. recently my friend and I bought a video (Sex and the City) and we were home alone for the whole night. So we opened up a bottle of wine...and then another one. And then we started throwing up on each other...Fun night.

Everyone has a moment when they say "I'll never drink again". But just like I can't shut out love, no one can shut out alcohol.
    Heit ist mein taug.

hahah
    "I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think, all the walks I want to take, all the books I want to read, and all the friends I want to see."
    - John Burroughs

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    two bottles of wine... damn you make me jealous, i think i have to head out to the store again. i love wine!! but back to the matter at hand?? was it weed?? oh nevermind, let's talk about drinking again?? shall i start another party?

*takes our his wine opener and passes around the merlot*

raverboy

Yech, nasty merlot. Gimme white wine.
    Heit ist mein taug.

Yuck *Killerbabe shivers at the sight of wine* spare me please. Uhh...strawberry cocktail, anyone?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    *grabs the wine and drinks it by himself* whoooooo whoooo more for me. =)~ raverboy

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast