+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Clubbing... can someone explain?

Clubbing... can someone explain?

I recently turned 18 and me and my friends are looking for good places to chill out at other than a sports bar... Of course, also for the girls..

right now, i have no idea what going "clubbing" is other than going with some friends and drink and "dance"? Can someone explain the "dance" part? i have very very very limited experience in those "club"ish dancing... the closest one i ever went to was a junior high dance like 5 years ago.

I don't really know any clubbing experts in my life, so i'm here having no clue what to do at a club.

help?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    uhh... you really want someone to explain what dancing is?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti
    uhh... you really want someone to explain what dancing is?
    Basic dancing 101 for men. (Don't take this the wrong way, I like you) but... It's something that we do in order to get laid or at least meet and mate and try and be friendly. It's what women expect.

NO straight guy likes dancing.

Wow. Straight guys DO like dancing.

Me & my boyfriend love going to parties & dancing.

The only way you will learn how to dance, is go out there and do it. You have to feel comfortable with yourself and just move with the music.

shit , i have trouble with that too , i HATE to dance , i can dance its just i hate it ... so sometimes it looks forced when i dance ... thing is if i dance more often especially latin music like merengue ... i would be killing the dance floor ... because i have the rythm .
    also when i dance i dont know what kind of face to put on ... if i have a big smile i look like a perv , if i look normal i look weird ... so i start to think about that , then the moving stops , then i just feel retartded and go stand/sit somewhere and drink ...

thank god i have good alcohol tolerance ... cuz then i wouldnt do much in a club .

If you like the music you shouldnt have trouble dancing, dont do it if you dont enjoy it. No ones got a gun to your head, and there are other ways to catch a womans eye other than dancing if thats your reason for wanting to dance.

I love dancing to the right music, but if the tunes are wrong ill just chill out in the side lines and watch or talk to my mates.

Bottom line with the Club scene is just have fun, enjoy it.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by blackiesharley

NO straight guy likes dancing.
    Why not? I don't believe you, and even if they do, that is just another reason for straight women to love gay men. Besides, men who are good dancers enjoy it. It's the closest you can get to having sex while standing up, and an excellent way to get an idea of whether or not a man will be good for anything else...
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti
    Why not? I don't believe you, and even if they do, that is just another reason for straight women to love gay men. Besides, men who are good dancers enjoy it. It's the closest you can get to having sex while standing up, and an excellent way to get an idea of whether or not a man will be good for anything else...
    Well, I guess it's OK as long as we don't dance with our hands over our heads. Now THAT'S gay. (Nothing wrong with being gay of course).

Funny, as much as I love music (I was even in the business) and women, I don't like dancing.

Thank goodness for alcohol.

how in the FREAKIN WORLD can you NOT like to dance???

wtf is wrong with you?

breakdancing is cool

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by misombra
    how in the FREAKIN WORLD can you NOT like to dance???

wtf is wrong with you?
    homophobe??

there are two very simple ways to dance. 1. turn up the music. 2. get up and dance to it.

Quote Originally Posted by vasht
    It's the closest you can get to having sex while standing up,
    umm no ... i guess youv never had sex standing up with one leg in the air and the other standing ... or if the guy picks you up and hes standing and youre just hanging from him .

Quote Originally Posted by misombra
    there are two very simple ways to dance. 1. turn up the music. 2. get up and dance to it.
    yes , thats the easy part , the hard part is to know how to move without looking like a fool and keep up the rythm ... you cant just start shaking left and right and ppl are going to want to be next to you ... even less grind on you .

Tone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Late_vamp
    also when i dance i dont know what kind of face to put on ... if i have a big smile i look like a perv
    LOL!! Man you don't know how much that cracked me up just picture you doin that.

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    LOL!! Man you don't know how much that cracked me up just picture you doin that.
    late vamp= pump up the volume pump up the volume

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast