+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Clubbing

Clubbing

Couple days ago my friend and I went to a nightclub - we're writing an article about the nightclub scene in Moscow. So we went to this nightclub and my friend was nervous all the way through saying that they won't let us in, as it's really jet-set and all. Sure enough when we arrived there was a bunch of people trying to get in, so I just walked staright ahead of everyone in a patronizing way(there was a deathly hush), and passed the security guys as if I were someone incredibly famous and important.

Considerably less annoyingly, when we were tired of dancing we flopped ourself on the beanie bags and ordered martini and giggled about the whole scoop, one of the bartenders came over and started taking pictures of us! As we were leaving the club, to our great horror we noticed that they printed out the picture and hung it on the bulletin board. I mean I couldn't care less, i'm pretty photogenic, but my friend thought she didn't look too good.

I can't imagine not being able to hang out at jet-set clubs in the states! I can't believe I won't be able to order a drink either! There's no way I'm staying home Saturday night, unless there's a party at our house, but otherwise I'm gettig a fake ID.
    I have it all. Including kino.

Everyone has fake IDs in America. Make sure you get a scan-able one tho, or at least get a real ID from a chick who kind of looks like you. In Europe security is pretty lax when it comes to clubs so you can get by the line but in America, specially big clubs down at SF, expect to wait 2 hours in line unless you know the owner.
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul
    Now I'm just another number
    at the Center for Disease Control

It's alright I know how to make contacts. And besides, I know a couple influential people in Denver. But thanks for the tip, anyway. In fact my squeeze already found a girl that can give me her ID.

ahh the days of fake id's........man it used to be soo annoying being 19 and 18 year old friends couldnt get in.....man thats been over for so long since i was 21...man im almost 22!!!

Oh and you're certainly VERY old