+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Why is my boyfriend doing this to me?

Why is my boyfriend doing this to me?

my boyfriend and i met and started dating 10 months ago when we were both... ready.. in a juvenile delinquency treatment program. i know it sounds crazy but we kept in contact every weekend and saw eachother every day at school. i spent 7 months there and he spent a year. we basically got eachother through it sane. after we were released we realized we were PERFECT for eachother and fell deeply in love. we rarely ever fought unless i did something stupid but he always forgave me. he made me feel SOOO special and treated me like a princess. we were soo close we sometimes forgot that we were boyfriend and girlfriend. we always discussed how were getting married, having kids, etc. recently he begged me to tell him how many guys i've slept with before him and i lied a few times until i finally told him the truth, names and all. he acted like it wasnt a big deal and told me he already knew it was around that amount. he told me he wished i was a virgin, and if i was i'd be absolutely perfect. i told him he needs to get over it because its in my past and i cant change it.. he acted like it wasnt a big deal. but he's been acting REALLY weird lately and broke up with me twice (we got back together. he said it was too hard to leave me,) in one week because he found out about another guy and he was "embarassed". he told me that he doesn't like how people talk about me and he feels like he could find another girl easily that didn't have a promiscuous past like me. it CRUSHED me. now all i can think of is how to help it to get over this! does my boyfriend TRULY love me? i feel like if he did he would be able to get over this. our relationship is TOO good to end because of something that i can't even change. anyone have any tips of what i should say?

does he REALLY love me?

Um, isn't he also a juvenile delinquent? Is he really in a position to be looking for someone "prefect"?

The next time he says he wishes you were a virgin, tell him you wish he wasn't such an insecure, jealous little bitch because then HE would be perfect.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by cgracek View Post
    does he REALLY love me?
    No.

l

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm sorry but you're an utter idiot for going into so much detail and by detail I mean NAMES? REALLY? How foolish.

Otherwise I agree with Giga- you're promiscious and let me guess he's no sweet little virgin either now is he?

Tell him you've decided to take his advice and make yourself "perfect" by becoming a born again virgin. Starting today. See how well he likes that.

For real though, he's a doucher. He has zero room to look down on anyone. Graduate high school, get a college degree, find a job, then worry about the rest. Your future kids will think you are perfect for going that route and not having to hear their loser dad call their mom names while they're growing up and never be able to forget about it.
    So, so you think you can tell Heaven from Hell,
    blue skies from pain.
    Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
    A smile from a veil?
    Do you think you can tell?
    And did they get you to trade your heroes for ghosts?
    Hot ashes for trees?
    Hot air for a cool breeze?
    Cold comfort for change?
    And did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?

i have, i promised him i would never be with another guy for the rest of our lives. that's why hes trying to get over it but he's having trouble.. so i just want something good to say to him ya know? :/

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    you can't this is completely not your issue.

i have, i promised him i would never be with another guy for the rest of our lives. that's why hes trying to get over it but he's having trouble.. so i just want something good to say to him ya know? :/
    Right, but I'm saying cut him off too. Makes him kind of a hypocrite in my book if its kosher for you to sleep with him now, but not ok to have hooked up with others in the past.
    So, so you think you can tell Heaven from Hell,
    blue skies from pain.
    Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
    A smile from a veil?
    Do you think you can tell?
    And did they get you to trade your heroes for ghosts?
    Hot ashes for trees?
    Hot air for a cool breeze?
    Cold comfort for change?
    And did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?

Quote Originally Posted by QueenofCorona View Post
    Right, but I'm saying cut him off too. Makes him kind of a hypocrite in my book if its kosher for you to sleep with him now, but not ok to have hooked up with others in the past.
    i replied to this already but it didnt show up so ill write it again haha. he doesn't have sex with me. we've only had sex once our whole year long relationship. the one time that we did i became pregnant with his baby.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    The next time he says he wishes you were a virgin, tell him you wish he wasn't such an insecure, jealous little bitch because then HE would be perfect.
    he told me that he doesn't like how people talk about me and he feels like he could find another girl easily that didn't have a promiscuous past like me.
    Don't forget to tell him that he's also a coward, who is scared of how other people will think about him more than he cares about your feelings.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Did you even use a condom? If no, I'd think twice about having sex with you to. If you're that irresponsible with him god only knows what you did with the other ones.

oh geez.... i wish something good could come out of all this. You guys are really young right?
    Often times people need to grow up before that are ready to do grown-up stuff.
    Love, relationships, sex, marriage, commitment are all grown-up mature stuff.
    If you guys are not emotionally ready for this, then maybe you guys should hold off on
    the deeper stuff. I mean, why make life so complicated so early on?