+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Weird nite.

Weird nite.

So ya, I helped a friend move friday evening from her old house to her new house. I thought it would take only a few hours being that she paid movers to haul the heavy stuff and I was just there with a friend to move the little more fragile things. It took that whole evening. We went out to dinner. Then afterwards I headed home with my friend, someone calls him up to meet him at a bar. I guess it was a topless dancing bar. So we headed there for some drinks. Then my friend calls me up and asks if I wanted to go drinking with her. I invited her to join us at the bar. She agreed. We picked her up and we were at the topless bar all night. They only served beer, no mixed drinks or anything like that. So I had to drink twice as much to get any kind of effect. I hate beer. Well I don't like it anymore after knowing how bad it tastes compared to other drinks. So anyways, I was feeling buzzed, not hammered. I was having fun! My 'girl' friend and I were judging every single dancer that was going up there. 9 out of 10 of them were not visually appealing. But it was dark so I guess that helped out ONE of them. My other friend was asking why I wasnt 'with' her. I told him it was because things were complicated at the moment. So we enjoyed our nite, I had my arm around her the whole time because she was looking like she was freezing. She only had on a thin dress, I offered her my shirt, I had one underneath anyways, but I was feeling like I was in because she was outright cool. Every time we go out, I feel like I have no worries, just having fun. I wonder if she ever wants something more. I'd like to hope she does because I think I do. But then I think about how it would be if that ever happens and I back off. I don't like losing friends. I feel so Oh well.
    "Don't be afraid to fail because only through failure do you
    learn to succeed." "Oh and be careful what you do...you'll never know who's watching..."

tAKE THINGS SLOWLY. find out where shes at, communication is key!

find out where shes at? what do you mean? i ALWAYS talk to her. but like the unlucky ones, i'm standing at the border of the friends zone.
    learn to succeed." "Oh and be careful what you do...you'll never know who's watching..."

i wouldn't acttualy ask her if she likes u as in likes u because then it ma seem ur desperate to be with her. sometimes it does sometimes it don't. but like if u wat to just keep asking her out to clubs and stuff and finaly ask her out on a real date

Wow, congratulations man. She's a keeper. Big time keeper.

A girl that joins you in a beer-only/topless bar and doesn't feel intimidated, jealous, or pissed?! HELL YEAH!
    I have it all. Including kino.

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbabe
    Wow, congratulations man. She's a keeper. Big time keeper.

A girl that joins you in a beer-only/topless bar and doesn't feel intimidated, jealous, or pissed?! HELL YEAH!
    no celebration yet tho...i have yet to go on a real date with her. *crossing my fingers*