+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is it me, or is this weird...

Is it me, or is this weird...

Every girlfriend I have ever been with has been a Scorpio except one. All my relationships with the scorpios ended on a bad note, thats basically all of my girlfriends. I'm curious if this has happen to others? Attracted certain signs more then others, and what were the outcomes? Thanks

as a scorpio im rather curious to know what went wrong with ur previous relationships. Did they all develop a similar pattern or what?

Quote Originally Posted by ibby
    Every girlfriend I have ever been with has been a Scorpio except one. All my relationships with the scorpios ended on a bad note, thats basically all of my girlfriends. I'm curious if this has happen to others? Attracted certain signs more then others, and what were the outcomes? Thanks
    An important piece of information would be how many girlfriends you've had. Two or three is almost certainly coincidence. 20 is worthy of note. By way of example, every girl in college I've ever had a thing for has had a name starting with "K" - Kellie, Kimberley, Katherine, Katrina... and that's about it. It's a funny pattern, but most likely nothing more than random chance.

I guess my point is, don't let events outside your control dictate your decisions. Only one force is in control of your destiny - YOU.
    If only you and dead people can read hex, then how many people can read hex?

Seven of my eight girlfriends, have been Scorpios Decaffeinated, and for Sweet200 asking if any of the relationships developed a pattern? Yes and no. It's hard for me to explain because it's one of those things that you don't know if you're the problem or the women you're with are. I do know one thing though, my last girlfriend is a Scorpio and it was the best relationship I had ever been in, and I truly think she's the one. She went back to Budapest and we've ended things ever since. We stay in touch though, and planning to get back together when I go to visit her in Berlin. See though, I was only with her for 3 months, and it normally takes 4 to 6 months before I notice any "patterns", and I fell for Kinga( my European girlfriend ) much faster and harder than any other girl that I've ever been with. She's a Scorpio, but like I said I don't think we had enough time to see what could have happened. The one girlfriend that wasn't a Scorpio, she moved away as well. We're still very good friends and she has always been open for her and I to start again. Hell I don't know, maybe this is just a coincidence. Who knows

I suppose if Scorpios tend to be the kind of women you are most attracted to then it kinda makes sense that you've been out with mainly Scorpios - ok so they dont work out but the fact that you may be attracted to them doesnt mean they are best suited to you... Maybe you could sort of turn it around so that if there is something most of your Scorpio gfs do/have done, you could try and understand this or look into it in more detail so that it isnt such a problem, rather than possibly letting the same things ruin a relationship again and again... Dont let it dictate your relationships though, I love reading horoscopes and all but I only take it so far...
    "When I was 4 years old, they tried to test my IQ.
    They showed me this picture of 3 oranges and a
    pear. They asked me which one was different and
    did not belong. They taught me different was
    wrong."
    - Ani DiFranco -

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    it's not really that weird. you have just been comparing all the relationships in your life because you are wondering why you don't have a gf right now. i'm guessing that you're single in life, and you're reflecting upon your past relationships.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

i am a scorpio and now that you have me thinking abut it all my relationships have been with a scorpio except one...lets see my first love ken (which we just broke up never want to talk to him agian) is a scorpio my ex hubby is a scorpio, realtionships with friends scorpios, my granny, my boss is a scorpio...the One was a leo and leo and scorpios oh man! my son is a leo.... i dunno i dont hink its aout the signs but latley i have een thinking you do attract who you are and you look for qualities that you have in others and that somewhat makes you compatible tillyou are to much the same and then bump heads!!! i dunno but i dont think it will be the last. i dont wanna anymore.

In my experience Scorpio-Scorpio relationships are either brilliant or disasterous.
    wrong."
    - Ani DiFranco -

I wonder if it's also because there's more scorpios in the world. If you think about it, when are people at home the most and most sexually active? During the winter (a way to keep warm, can't go out and get tired doing stuff, etc.) And isn't a scorpio about nine months after Valentine's Day? Which probably is a VERY high conception date . . .

Alexi

Yeah you're right, in the UK I think there are more people born in September than any other month, if I remember correctly.
    wrong."
    - Ani DiFranco -