+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Was it wrong please help

Was it wrong please help

i met my gay friend in the summer off last year and we became really good friends very quiclky hes 19 ive just turned 37 we do evertyhing toghter and hes became a part off my family he calls me mum and i treat him like one off my kids

we were out the other night and got quite drunk and i enmded up staying at his flat which he only moved into he just got single bed so we scared the bed which we have done in the past .... but it happened so quiclky we ended up naked and maeing love to each other and it was amazing at the time but i quckly relsised it was wrong wat we did 1 cos off the age gap and 2 cos hes my friend and 3 off his sexuality and was scared it riun wat we have as friends

we have spoke and said it wont but its eating me up in side because he wont talk to me why it happned and its like he just wants to forget about it its eating me up in side cos i know its so wrong but im falling in love with him im trying to act normal round my other friends and kids i havent spoke to anyone about it
    im bottleing it all up inside i want to tell him how i feel and a part off me is telling me he does to were both scared i think i want to tell but im frighted it ends our friendship please help

I assume you are a female since he calls you mom. He's gay, but I guess he's bisexual too since he had sex with you. Are you children grown, roundabout his age. Do you have a spouse? Depending on the answers to these questions, you may have to forget about him. He's half your age and more than likely would not want to pursue a relationship with you, he would more than likely have to be a dad/stepdad to your kids and more than likely he's not ready for that kind of relationship. I would encourage you to speak to him again and express how you feel in terms of your guilt about what happen not necessarily the attractive feeling you have for him. You think you are falling in love, what makes you say that?
    'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all. Alfred Lord Tennyson

No offence...but what does a woman your age see in a 19 year old guy??