+ Follow This Topic

Thread: WHat's wrong with me?

WHat's wrong with me?

Alright so I'm 19 and and this is sort of a growing concern of mine as my friends tend to keep asking me the question of why I don't have a girlfriend, my usual answer is that it's because there's not many girls who are interested in me, to which they reply "why not?"
    I sort of did some thinking of that and I'm not exactly sure so I guess I can and see if any of you can point out my flaws.
    I'm not sure why but for some reason, there seems to be something about me that girls just don't like and I kind of want to know what it is exactly.
    first off, I'm not bad looking, I know I'm never really the most hansom guy in the room but I do think that I do look kind of good.
    I'm not really shy around girls, I talk to a lot of girls and I have more girls who are my friends than guys. Just I tend to become a girls friend more than anything else.
    I know there's a lot more things I should probably say about myself but I'm not quite sure what that is.

It's because your waiting for them to come to you. The women want us men to make the first move.

Best of luck mate